best line from a movie....

Star Wars IV - A New Hope

Darth to Obi-Wan : " You should not have returned, old man! Now, I am the master! "

Monty Pythons

to Black Knight (armless and legless) : " What are you going to do? Bleed on me? "

Nope....sorry....I've gotta stick with my top 3 .
Althou....I was watching Major Payne (with Damon Wayans) the other night . TONS of funny lines in that one.
He grabs a 45 cal an' shoves it up this Columbian drug lord's butt , an' says , "This is gonna clean you out fasta than one of them burrito's wiff extra guacomole".
Later in the movie he is asked by the hot babe if he know's anything at all about compassion . He say's.....
" Is that like when ya snap a POW's neck , so he don't haffta go thru life with a colostomy bag?"
Too Funny .
Check it out.......Major Payne , starring Damon Wayans .

Now how could you  guys/gals forget about one of the best lines from Top Gun:

Viper:  "Gentleman, this class is about war.  There are no points for second place!"

Iceman:  "Uh, I think the plaque for the alternates is down in the Ladies Room."

Goose:  "(laughing) Awhawhawhawhaw...Aww jeezus, you kill me, you really do."  "Uh, NO...there's two "O's" in Goose boys."

Brian
laugh.gif

How about this one:

Danny Roman: "When your friends betray you, sometimes the only people you can trust are strangers"

...Samuel L. Jackson in The Negotiator

The best:
Homer: Operator! Give me the number for 911!

The rest:
[Praying heavenward]
Homer: I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

Homer: To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

[Burns learns about the stock market crash of 1929]
Mr. Burns: Oh no! Smithers, why didn't you tell me about this market crash?
Smithers: Well, sir, it happened 25 years before I was born!
Mr. Burns: Oh, that's your excuse for everything!

Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt -- and I 'ate 'im!
[Bart gasps.]
Willy: I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug.
[Bart stares.]
Willy: Ya heard me!

Mr. Burns: We don't have to be adversaries, Homer. We both want a fair union contract.
Homer: [thinking] Why is Mr. Burns being so nice to me?
Mr. Burns: And if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Homer: [thinking] Wait a minute. Is he coming onto me?
Mr. Burns: I mean, if I should slip something into your pocket, what's the harm?
Homer: [thinking] My God! He *is* coming onto me!
Mr. Burns: After all, negotiations make strange bedfellows.
[chuckle]
Mr. Burns: [wink]
Homer: [thinking] Aaaaaagh!
[aloud]
Homer: Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

[While operating on Homer.]
Dr. Nick: [singing] The kneebone's connected to the... something. The something's connected to the... red thing. The red thing's connected to my wrist watch. ...Uh oh.

Homer: I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Homer: Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed? That's the American way.

Homer: Homer no function beer well without.

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Homer: Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

Pepi: Tell me more! I want to know ALL the constellations!
Homer: Well, that one's Jerry, the cowboy. And that big dipper-looking thing is Alan, the cowboy.

Gonna stop now, but could go on for days (and probably will, just not here)

Pulp Fiction

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f### a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
Jules: A "Royale" with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
Jules: "Le Big-Mac"! Ha ha ha ha! What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead

Jules: Hand me my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one with "bad motherf###er" written on it

The best:
Homer: Operator! Give me the number for 911!

The rest:
[Praying heavenward]
Homer: I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

Homer: To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

[Burns learns about the stock market crash of 1929]
Mr. Burns: Oh no! Smithers, why didn't you tell me about this market crash?
Smithers: Well, sir, it happened 25 years before I was born!
Mr. Burns: Oh, that's your excuse for everything!

Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt -- and I 'ate 'im!
[Bart gasps.]
Willy: I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug.
[Bart stares.]
Willy: Ya heard me!

Mr. Burns: We don't have to be adversaries, Homer. We both want a fair union contract.
Homer: [thinking] Why is Mr. Burns being so nice to me?
Mr. Burns: And if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Homer: [thinking] Wait a minute. Is he coming onto me?
Mr. Burns: I mean, if I should slip something into your pocket, what's the harm?
Homer: [thinking] My God! He *is* coming onto me!
Mr. Burns: After all, negotiations make strange bedfellows.
[chuckle]
Mr. Burns: [wink]
Homer: [thinking] Aaaaaagh!
[aloud]
Homer: Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

[While operating on Homer.]
Dr. Nick: [singing] The kneebone's connected to the... something. The something's connected to the... red thing. The red thing's connected to my wrist watch. ...Uh oh.

Homer: I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Homer: Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed? That's the American way.

Homer: Homer no function beer well without.

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Homer: Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

Pepi: Tell me more! I want to know ALL the constellations!
Homer: Well, that one's Jerry, the cowboy. And that big dipper-looking thing is Alan, the cowboy.

Gonna stop now, but could go on for days (and probably will, just not here)
stalker.....you got WAY to much time on yer hands....

rubberdude, by the way... I think if you go ANYWHERE in the USA, and look at a guy and say "BADGES?" (with a deep mexican accent), you will see which is the most famous line from a movie ever.
sneaky.gif

I accept paypal. or steak.

All you guys had some valid entries but the man can mail me the check now.

Dirty Harry: Walks towards the hostess of a reception hall to ask her a question and two mob goons walk up to him ready to beat him up he tells the hostess" call an ambulance miss and tell them there two males with multiple contusions on the face and body"

"Every man has got to know his limitations"

"I got pinched on bank job upstate and they drag me down to the police station I got this big cop in front of me and he asks me what are you going tell us today tough guy , I said nothing zero zilch, oh no you are going tell us something today tough guy, alright I'll tell you something go f..... your mother bim bam boom my head got this f.....n big as I come around I see the big prick in front of me again and he says are you ready to tell us something now wiseguy bing what are you doing here I told you to go f...... your mother, he was going to poop .

"You're very funny Tommy, what do you mean I'm funny, like a clown I amuse you I am here to amuse you - you got it all wrong Tommy- nah he is big boy now................. I will post the rest in case there is a tie for the check!!

how could this have been missd?? -

"<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Badges!?!? We dont need no stinking BADGES."</span>
isn't it badgers?   from the movie Mountian Men?  or did you include the accent?  i remember the conversation... something about a valley full of badgers... and the old grizzled trapper says the line.  at least.. thats how i remember it.

Man I love this film..........
“Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.â€￾
Give up yet (William Wallace in the movie Braveheart).
I know I am diggin an achived message up... But I thought it deserved another run... Fun stuff in here.

BTW KSW, if you had said that line with a Scottish Accent I would have known it was Braveheart!

How about.....From Predator

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

"You're one ugly mothe*#ucker!"

From Lonesome Dove,

"They ain't getting my leg! I might wanna kick a pig one day!"
"Watcha wanna leg for, all you do is sit on the porch and drink whiskey!"

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it."

"It won't matter much, less you can sprout wings and fly through the hangman's noose."

"You boys better get a goat!" "We don't want no damn goat!!, We want the woman, she's ours."

Breakfast Club

"I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need is a labodomy and some tights." "You guys wear tights?" "I wear the required uniform." "Tights." " Shutup!"

More later....

Back