Any celebrities here

Shasta1914

Registered
I was just talking to someone about when I was in a movie once. So, I just thought i'd start a thread to see who here has had their 15 min. of fame in either a movie, TV show or commercial.
I was an extra in the movie Boomerang with Eddie Murphy and Robin Givens. I was dancing in the club scene when they went on a business trip to New Orleans. Little do people know, is that the scene was actually shot in Wash. DC down in Georgetown.

Alright, the camera is now rolling............whatcha got?

Im a stunt johnson. Sorry I only do straight none of that broke back stuff.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Youre killing me Gunny!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was in a documentary about Hiroshima/the nuclear age when I was a kid; actually, my Mom, Dad, sister and dog named Caesar were all in there as well, so I got about 3 minutes of fame...
laugh.gif

...documentary went on to win numerous awards and is well thought of by those that live, eat and breath documentaries. It played several times on TBS many moons ago.
smile.gif
It's called "The Dark Cirlce" and it factored in as a reason to move from Colorado for my family way back when...we lived just a few miles from Rocky Flats, the largest plutonium storage site in the U.S. and a huge controvery in the 70's...

Not as cool as Eddie Murphy, but...
tounge.gif

Did some commercials on the radio a couple of times.  Have the ability to change the sound of my voice to just about anything from Whinnie the Pooh to an Arab.

My mom told me I had a face for radio.  WTF? I think I'm dead sexy

<!--EDIT|Black Bird Killer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142368644 -->

ATT00027.gif

My best friend Gary was an extra in the movie "Gods and Generals". He was at VMI, (I'm not too sure at what point he shows up) but they are walking outside discussing something, and he had to step over a box, so he stood up on it for a second. It's pretty obvious when you watch it, he's not that far from the main characters.
cool.gif

As for me... I was in the background of the news when they interviewed my mom when my older bro went to VMI
cool.gif
I still haven't recieved my check...
I was also in "The fast and the furious"... You might recognize me, tall, all the women wanted me, drove a RX-7, famous saying "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time..." Yep... that's me. I just had plastic surgery to avoid all the mobbing hotties. Yeah, thats the ticket! Yeah!!

Vin_20Diesel_20__20Paul_20Walker.jpg

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Just wrong...wrong!!!!!  GUNNY!!!!!!
tounge.gif
Ya not as cool as the " The Dark Circle"  
tounge.gif
Sounds like one of your stunt movies, Gunny.
laugh.gif
NOT you too Ben?! Say it isn't so...I thought you were one of the "good ones" around here...not feeble minded like Gunny...

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

My best friend Gary was an extra in the movie "Gods and Generals". He was at VMI, (I'm not too sure at what point he shows up) but they are walking outside discussing something, and he had to step over a box, so he stood up on it for a second. It's pretty obvious when you watch it, he's not that far from the main characters.
cool.gif

As for me... I was in the background of the news when they interviewed my mom when my older bro went to VMI
cool.gif
I still haven't recieved my check...
I was also in "The fast and the furious"... You might recognize me, tall, all the women wanted me, drove a RX-7, famous saying "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time..." Yep... that's me. I just had plastic surgery to avoid all the mobbing hotties. Yeah, thats the ticket! Yeah!!
Your'e a sexy beyatch.

This is what I really look like............No, seriously it is.

teeth.jpg

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Just wrong...wrong!!!!!  GUNNY!!!!!!
tounge.gif
Ya not as cool as the " The Dark Circle"  
tounge.gif
Sounds like one of your stunt movies, Gunny.
laugh.gif
NOT you too Ben?!  Say it isn't so...I thought you were one of the "good ones" around here...not feeble minded like Gunny...

ices_rofl.gif
me?! Feeble mided?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I was in a documentary about Hiroshima/the nuclear age when I was a kid; actually, my Mom, Dad, sister and dog named Caesar were all in there as well, so I got about 3 minutes of fame...
laugh.gif

...documentary went on to win numerous awards and is well thought of by those that live, eat and breath documentaries. It played several times on TBS many moons ago.
smile.gif
It's called "The Dark Cirlce" and it factored in as a reason to move from Colorado for my family way back when...we lived just a few miles from Rocky Flats, the largest plutonium storage site in the U.S. and a huge controvery in the 70's...

tounge.gif
Hmmm.... growing up next to a plutonium storage facility.... That could explain a few things.

laugh.gif
Kidding!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...documentary went on to win numerous awards and is well thought of by those that live, eat and breath documentaries.  It played several times on TBS many moons ago.  
smile.gif

tounge.gif
Hmmm....  growing up next to a plutonium storage facility....  That could explain a few things.

laugh.gif
  Kidding!
You got a point... not kidding
wow.gif

okay!! Okay!! I WAS kidding!! Stop hitting me!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...documentary went on to win numerous awards and is well thought of by those that live, eat and breath documentaries.  It played several times on TBS many moons ago.  
smile.gif

tounge.gif
Hmmm....  growing up next to a plutonium storage facility....  That could explain a few things.

laugh.gif
  Kidding!
You got a point... not kidding
wow.gif

okay!! Okay!! I WAS kidding!! Stop hitting me!!!
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Hey, it might!
tounge.gif

There's got to be some reason I put up with you guys!!! LOL ...not the metal plate in my head, not the acid I dropped in the 70's...no, it's something...hrmmmm...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back