Best biker movie?

darth frosty

Registered
I was looking at Frootloops thread about the bike from Bikerboyz being sold. It got me to thinking what is the best biker or motorcycle movie.

I really enjoyed Bikerboyz. My favorite scene is the one where they were racing on the bridge, kid gave dude a headstart and passed him at the finish line doing a wheelie. The end race sucked but good movie overall.

Whats your fav?

Sorry Darth..don't have one, but if I DID have one it would be SLAPPA99!, not well known but great story line!
beerchug.gif

I'm sure that SOMEONE will have it at the Bash!
beerchug.gif
SLAPPA99! was awesome..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

wtf is slappa99!
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? apparently i missed something over the past few days.......

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

sooooooo... BACK ON TOPIC.... [freaks!] um, BEST Biker movie is relative. I think it depends on what you are expecting from a biker movie. Some old classics are good [yet campy], a host of the newer ones are good [even if fake stupid and campy], then there is old 70's biker movies that are kinda fun yet campy, classics like EASY RIDER are fine for what they are yet are pretty terrible when compared to modern movies. Torque was fake but still good in it's own campy way. World's fastest indian was great for what it wanted to display.

so... BEST Biker movie? For me, in this day and age, if I had to pick just one, it would be BikerBoyz. Decent acting, ok storyline somewhat based in reality, great filming, lots of cycles and action.. who could ask for more? Well, you could ASK, but you won't find anything current that is better

Back