Any celebrities here

I watched a movie one time, does that count?
tounge.gif

SilveR plays lead guitar for a famous rock band... Rush.

And, RSD has been in numerous movies, including "the Green Mile" and was the star of the TV series "Hack."

Me I am nobody. Oh wait... Back in the 4th grade I did some magic tricks on the "Captain Twenty Show."

(-:

My Busa and I have both been on TV.  A local TV station covered our clubs Polar Bear ride this year.

This is half of the footage that was on the show.  The rest of the footage when the show aired was from bike cams.
http://imageevent.com/burning....s=0&z=2

I'm the tall dude a couple of people to the right of Ed.  I'm the one wearing a bright red coat and flamed do-rag. You can catch glimpses of the Busa throughout the show.

SilveR plays lead guitar for a famous rock band... Rush.

And, RSD has been in numerous movies, including "the Green Mile" and was the star of the TV series "Hack."

Me I am nobody. Oh wait... Back in the 4th grade I did some magic tricks on the "Captain Twenty Show."

(-:
Captain 20 show! Now there'sa blast from the past I haven't thought of in years!

I was interviewed in several magazines and news shows when I was one of the first Geeks on Call franchisees to start up. If interested, here's a clip from the D.C. NBC affiliate when I was on the 11pm news News Clip
dude.....you had HAIR when that was shot!!!
That was great Warren...and yeah, HAIR!
tounge.gif
I wouldnt really call that hair... more like a desperate attempt to retain my youth with Vitalis and a bad comb-over. I'm so liberted in my baldness now. Why didn't I just shave my head years ago?

I was in a Francesco Rinaldi commercial for their sauces. I was the waiter bringing a plate to a table. Got paid $250. I was seen maybe for about 3 seconds, so I guess I only had 3 seconds of fame and you couldn't see my face only my backside.
down.gif

Was in a commercial for the tire shop I managed. Never did see it on TV though. Maybe it has something to do with my previous post.....Face for radio!
rock.gif

I once watched, er I mean Iwas on, I stared on Saturday night live with Chevy Chase, yea thats the ticket!

smileyexhibit.gif

I was on Blind Date back in Nov 2004. I have been a national team athlete for the past 4 years...

IMG_03611.jpg

IMG_03761.jpg

I'm the black guy...lol.
Mods:
Adidas Ice spikes
Suomy Helmet
190 lbs of thrust...
tounge.gif

Back