Has anyone seen spiderman 3? [spoilers]

bitabur

Registered
(feel free not to read everything... this rant got long)

So, I just got home from seeing a late showing of spiderman 3... If you haven't seen it yet, let me save you 9 dollars: it's a complete piece of trash.

I enjoyed the second one so much, I would have thought it impossible for me not to like this one.  It was hard for me to hate it... I wanted to like it so badly.

The plot holes were many, and huge.  The character development was terrible.  The majority of the movie was filled with dialogue which, if it were well written, would have been ok... but it wasn't.  It was so bad it actually took me out of the movie at times, just to think about how bad it was.

There weren't enough action scenes and they weren't thought out well enough or planned very well... admittedly there was some cool action, but I was still terribly disappointed with what there was.

Time and time again there were rediculious scenes that just ruined the movie for me... like peter walking around with a stupid emo haircut pointing and winking at girls on the street because the symbiot was supposed to be affecting his personality... or (I really wish the hadn't done this one) doing a SONG AND DANCE number in a jazz club with another girl to make mary jane jealous.  Absolutely horrible plot points.

I think they should have cut sandman from the movie entirely (although the actor who played him is one of the few who did a good job in this movie... but he just didn't fit), and actually had/taken the time to properly explain the symbiot/black stuff... I mean, come on.... it just falls out of the sky!?  They could have easily had jameson's son, who's already been introduced as an astronaut, go to mars or something and have it come back on the spaceship... something that isn't entirely happenstance.

I'm going to stop now because this has already gotten too long... but wow.  What garbage. Seriously, save your money.

rant.gif

Spider man 3? 3? 30 .... 300? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I guess if you enjoyed the other two, this one would be a must see.

Personally, I'm sick of sequals. I bet there are THOUSANDS of original GOOD scripts that we will never get to see due to sequals

Took the kids to see it over the weekend - they loved it! I thought it was pretty good, too.

(bitabur @ May 09 2007,04:02) (feel free not to read everything... this rant got long)

So, I just got home from seeing a late showing of spiderman 3... If you haven't seen it yet, let me save you 9 dollars: it's a complete piece of trash.
Trash
rock.gif
I thought it was a very entertaining flik.

It was highly entertaining. Exactly what it was supposed to be.

It's a comic book. It did what comic books do best: Take you away!

Great movie; go see it!

--Wag--

(thrasherfox @ May 09 2007,20:51)
(Devil Dog @ May 09 2007,20:43) I slept thru the whole movie Friday night..........My son said it was good.
Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
I paid $70
crazy.gif
 including 4 tickets, and 4 popcorn/sodas......

after paying that much....I'll do whatever I choose to do.....

BTW.......I sleep thru most of my movies.....always had, prolly always will

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
biggrin.gif

crazy.gif

biggrin.gif

I saw it this weekend and thought it was alright. My 4 year old loved it and has been playing the black spiderman for 4 days now. I think the first 2 were better but it was entertaining.

Back