300 - The Movie

Whoops.. wrong thread.. carry on..
Sorry Ron, Gotta do it...

eek2.gif

if folks want a drama film...ahh, i aint even guna start. this is a fun, chop-n-slash flick with some historical ref. but is by no means a documentary...

that said-I loved the action, hated the dialogue that didnt involve insulting or threatening anyone, and loved the soundtrack...pretty good music to watch a war film. Special effects were a lil over tha top in some spots, but thats the point with this film...and it works for it, IMO.

go see this in the theater...not a great movie to watch on your Ipod...

Thanks for the info; I thought I might like to go see it because the trailers are great, but I think I'll rent it now...

Hostel 2 anyone? That won I might have to go see in a theater to get the full gory effect
laugh.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 13 2007,12:14) if folks want a drama film...ahh, i aint even guna start. this is a fun, chop-n-slash flick with some historical ref. but is by no means a documentary...
True that  IMO .

BTW , I just googled Grindhouse

When Pandemic said he was watching it next I thought it was something along the lines of this topic movie .

Wrong  
tounge.gif

VaBusa ,

Hostel 2 ?  None of that scary stuff for me unless made in the 60's and earlier . Detuned scary stuff there  
biggrin.gif

(mountainmotor @ Mar. 13 2007,10:flamethrowing:) VaBusa ,

Hostel 2 ?  None of that scary stuff for me unless made in the 60's and earlier . Detuned scary stuff there  
biggrin.gif
I like gory films...love being scared by 'em
smile.gif

I was bored one night and couldn't sleep, so I bought Hostel on PPV and I was pleasantly surprised...good story line, something new you'd never see coming and bloody LOL I figure the second one will be fun too...

Chicken
tounge.gif

(mountainmotor @ Mar. 13 2007,09:flamethrowing:)
(BigDiesel @ Mar. 13 2007,12:14) if folks want a drama film...ahh, i aint even guna start. this is a fun, chop-n-slash flick with some historical ref. but is by no means a documentary...
True that  IMO .

BTW , I just googled Grindhouse

When Pandemic said he was watching it next I thought it was something along the lines of this topic movie .

Wrong  
tounge.gif

VaBusa ,

biggrin.gif

This movie is gonna rock the house! Grindhouse will be one of those movies I see over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back