Need a pick me up!

OH....and I REALLY want to say that everyone here is awesome! I just looked at the number of posts and the number of people who have read this post. It really is incredible that people really care. Aint this supposed to be a Hayabusa forum?
rock.gif
??
biggrin.gif
ah hell....here's the one chick I'm gonna mount anymore!!!!! See!! I can still be a smartass even when life bites!

DSC00207.JPG

the thing that made things start to get better for me was the closer, not that your feelings just shut off, but it made a huge dif when it was said and done i felt a sense of freedome. fellas it will get better i promise, just keep busy and try to concertrate on other things. hell i even went and seen a freind of mine in another state, we had a blast, i had so much fun away from the drama that she almost didnt get rid of me. lol. i tell ya one thing. i really learned alot about myself during my divorce, and i like myself alot more because of it. ppl sure have lost the meaning of love honr and respect these days ands its a sad thing, hang in there guys we care and dont forget it....... Dennis
biggrin.gif

Keep yourself busy and surround yourself with freinds, and most of all lean not own your own understanding but trust in a higher power, that you best interest is looked out for, and someday, someway, somehow you will be happy once again, either you will get back together or there is someone waiting that you don't even know about yet, that will fullfill you life, which you right now may think all is lost. Hang in there been there and done it.

Keep this in mind. Wives and girlfriends will come and go. Your true friends will be by your side for ever! Relax, do what you need, and don't sweat it. It doesn't do you or your kids any good. Best of luck. PM's are welcome.

Take care,

Steve

+1 on the friends support. Only problem is that my best bud moved to Cali a few months back so I really don't have anyone to talk to. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but I spose thats normal right about now.

Hell, I'm sending out someone to take care of the ex right now! Oh, wait...I shouldn't have posted that, should I?!
laugh.gif

Where's RSD when you need him...
mad.gif

Hang in there brother, it's times like this when there's nothing anyone can really say or do. Just ride it out, time heals all wounds. Occupy yourself so to take your mind off the situation. Take Care. Remember the strongest tree in the forest is the one that bends. Bend but don't break.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134666387 -->

Needless to say, my girls are happy with the news that they don't have to be around her anymore and are excited to go with dad to find him a new house to live in.
Well, that is good for all of you guys then!! Now atleast until other opportunities come along, you guys can have a blast and enjoy each other and be a family!!!
Your girls will help you out man.
Things will get better, really, they will!! Just have faith, and time will help heal!!

+1 on the friends support. Only problem is that my best bud moved to Cali a few months back so I really don't have anyone to talk to. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but I spose thats normal right about now.
You're not feeling sorry for yourself... you're lost, bud. Life just changed and you aren't 100% sure you know what to do. You're normal and you need support. The good news is, you're able to identify the vacancies this may have created and you're looking to fill those voids in healthy ways.

Focus on the kiddos and make sure they smile each day. Careful though, their smiles are contagious and they just might have you smiling and no one will understand it. Keep a positive attitude & smile through anything thrown at you and you'll be twice the man you were before all of this.

Hey Sled, I just saw this topic. Me and you brother. I got handed my papers on the Friday before Thanksgiving. It wasn't a complete surprise but it wasn't really expected either. 13 year old son. Got a contract on a condo, Busa coming when divorce is finalized. Present to myself. Hang in there man. All you can do is take it one day at a time, especially for the girls. They need you to keep it together.

Dan

hey all....thanks again for the words. Thought I'd share a couple shots of my girls with ya.

heres my Katy girl. she's a nutcase just like her dad. Its a couple years old now, but she's as gorgeous as ever! Sort of a bummer this pic was taken on my wedding day.

sad.gif
sad.gif

wedding_brainerd_014.jpg

sad.gif

U R truely blessed brother. That's all the "pick me up" you'll ever need, I've been there too, seems like a lot of us have, & we have all made it !

Hey Sled Sorry to hear about it Bro. Just remember man, there are people out here that give a sh!t, don't lose faith man, you have friends and family that have your back, me included.

Your girls are beautiful Matt...
smile.gif
You're a lucky man even though it doesn't feel like it right now...
sad.gif

Back