Need a pick me up!

Wow so sorry to hear about that Sled. I myself had to suffer a X-mas alone when me and my hubby seperated. I wouldn't wish that on my enemy, so I know how u feel. But having my daughter to spend X-mas with was a blessing, had to make X-mas for her a happy one. Things do get better, enjoy the holidays with the kids..

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Concentrate on the good times ahead and enjoying your girls...they are only young for so long...then they grow up and move away! So enjoy them while they still think you are cool to hang out with!

On the step-mom not wanting them in the houe thing...WWTF was HER problem?? I don't get THAT at all! Why would you (as a woman) marry a guy who has kids and then not allow them in your (collective) lives??

Maybe you are better off without her??? I hope so!

Here's to you finding the strength to move on with your life, the knowledge to lead your girls down the right paths as they start their lives and the luck to find someone the next time around who loves you and accepts your children too!

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

Now go buy yourself a new house and a big screen to match!

<span style='color:purple'>Wow..  That's a horrible x-mas present..   Would a hug help?  I'm actually also getting a divorce.  I have a 2 year old daughter.

smallerPicture207.jpg

Things just aren't working out.  He lies a lot and has cheated more then once.  Thinkin were going to be better off friends.  So I'm lookin to move out of our house hopefully before x-mas gets here.  If you ever wanna talk feel free. I probly shouldn't give advise, but I'm a pretty good listener.</span>

<!--EDIT|FastKitteN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134756970 -->

<span style='color:purple'>Wow..  That's a horrible x-mas present..   Would a hug help?  I'm actually also getting a divorce.  I have a 2 year old daughter.  Things just aren't working out.  He lies a lot and has cheated more then once.  Thinkin were going to be better off friends.  So I'm lookin to move out of our house hopefully before x-mas gets here.  If you ever wanna talk feel free. I probly shouldn't give advise, but I'm a pretty good listener.</span>
Sorry to hear about that Heather...
sad.gif
I hope things settle down for you and your daughter soon though...

Sory to hear about your situation. It's never easily resolved, but often it's for the best. Keep ya chin high, I'm sure your kids love you immensely, that will not change.

Hmm, unfortunately, it looks like several of us are getting something new for Christmas. to us all, keep your spirits up by any means necessary. Fastkitten, your girl gonna need you just like sledheds daughters are. My son is 13 so it's not quite as bad on him. Heck, he's handling it better than I am. Hang in there guys, it's a new year shortly.

Dan

God thats awful. I dont reply to many of the posts on the board. I had to click this one though. I have witnessed first hand the hurt that comes along with losing someone in a relationship. I had a girlfriend of one year and I come home one night and the house was empty. All she left me was a very short dear John letter. I couldnt eat for almost a week and my kidneys nearly failed. I lost alot of weight and totally let myself go. Today I'm a very happily married man. Just as Vabusa said good things eventually come to good people TEN FOLD! It takes time but it pays off I swear. Definately join a gym and party like hell at the clubs on the weekends. Best wishes....

Well...you just had to drag me outta retirement, didn't ya bro?
wink.gif
Kiddin, kiddin....

Damn sorry to hear about this. I really wish I knew what to say...but unfortunately, I seem to have some kind of innate talent to be speechless at times like this. Sorry, bro...

Check your PM's...I sent ya one. If you ever need to, you can always shoot me a PM or gimme a ring. I'll be more than happy to sit a few with you.

Chin up, 'ol bro....you know that we're here for you.

paul

Sled I'm at a loss for words.... sorry this has happened.. I and Sue have been touched by your kindness in the past with the help you gave me.. We hope she wakes up soon to see what she is doing. If not I know she will look back one day to see the biggest mistake she has ever made hurting you. Your in our prayers....
Jay & Sue

Sled, been there done that, got the tshirt. Any time of year is a bad time for this. My thoughts are with you. A couple of observations. You will meet someone else in the future who is right for you. This will happen when you are not looking for her! Looking for a few positives? Hows this. You won't ever have to ask for permission or feel guilty about going for a ride. You won't have to put the toilet seat back down after taking a wiz. (your girls may bust you on this one though). You can throw your clothes on the floor where they belong. Uniform for the day for watching football will be underwear! (the way it should be) You won't have to try and make that noise with your tennis shoes (to replacate the sound) after cutting a big one. LOL

Hope this will make you laugh a little. Part of the emotion we must deal with at a time like this is the feeling we have when we feel like we are now selfish because it's time to finally take care of ourselves! True you have your girls, but it's time to take care of you! We are with you bro.

Thanks all. We went house shopping yesterday and I think we may have one picked out. I'm looking at a 3 bedroom townhouse thats about 5 minutes from where the kids live with their mom. I let my girls decide which one they liked best so I know they'll be happy. I find out today what the offer is on my existing house. Pray that its a good offer!!

Matt

Thanks all.  We went house shopping yesterday and I think we may have one picked out.  I'm looking at a 3 bedroom townhouse thats about 5 minutes from where the kids live with their mom.  I let my girls decide which one they liked best so I know they'll be happy. I find out today what the offer is on my existing house. Pray that its a good offer!!

Matt
Wishing you the best of luck Matt and I hope you and your girls settle in very quickly...

...praying the offer will be GREAT!

smile.gif

Back