Need a pick me up!

doing OK guys. Amazing what a liter of Vodka can do for a little sleep aid. Thanks for all your kind words.

Hows it go again?

no offense to the women here...but here's my life summarized:

Life a bich, than ya marry one, than ya divorce her, than ya marry anotherone, and than ya divorce her.

doing OK guys.  Amazing what a liter of Vodka can do for a little sleep aid.  Thanks for all your kind words.  

Hows it go again?

Life a bich, than ya marry one, than ya divorce her, than ya marry anotherone, and than ya divorce her.
...no offense taken...I agree!
laugh.gif

SledHead if it helps any......
I lived in Minnisota for 6 years. And the only thing that helped me make it threw the winters was my work, sled'in and whiskey! Winters there play mind games with people. I don't know how they affect you but I am so glad I moved.
Please keep your head up and try to keep your sanity!
You have friends here!

Hey Sled. I just got back from Japan and Michelle told me what you posted. Call me later. This is a huge suprise.

Paul

Sled, sorry for what you are going through. Stay strong...everything will be ok! They say what don't kill us only make us stronger. Let me know if you need anything!
Take care,
Donald

so thats what I got as an early Xmas present on Sunday.

Sucks to be me. Go home, give your spouse a hug and tell them that when you said do or die, health and sickness that you meant it. God....Xmas is gonna suck this year!!!!!

Anyone else ever spend Chirstmas alone? How'd you handle it??
Don't feel to bad. Got off work over here in Iraq 4 days ago and my wife told me the same thing. Now it sucks because she moved out of our apartment and closed to lease, now I gotta find a place to live
sad.gif
. Atleast I'll have my Busa to keep me company.
Sorry to hear it. Looks like your handling it well? You have not only the Busa, but Hayabusa.org as well to keep you company.

Hey, would you object to borrowing your avatar once in a while... That is coolest one I've seen in a while.

Kick Her To The Curb!
And Go on to the Next One!
It sounds harsh and cold but believe me it will make you a better person.
And keep you from lossing your mind from try'in to figure her out!
I've been there. Stage has a point. When my beetch left me the first thing I did, (besides getting drunk) was to get a new lap top (on credit, so what) and got a profile up on MATCH DOT COM. Brother I had more chicks than I knew what to do with. Get a pic of yourself post it & tell them girls your u just wanna run a bit & have a good time. Stay up beat in your profile but let 'em know u r ready to put the past behind. Im telling u they will come. Face it, THE BEST CUR FOR A WOMAN IS ANOTHER WOMEN. Forget that, several women! ; )

But the biggest thing w/ match dot com is that u will meet women who suffered like u & they love to help, u know, share war storys & give advice. un know like "walk the path" stuff. Then there r the others...

Trust me on this bro, me & my ex split in september & im having all kinds of fun now. Winter sucks, but try to meet some girl on line & go out & party, make sure she like to drink but dont wreak ur car & strap one on, if u know what I mean. Just do it!

www.match.com

Sucks to be me. Go home, give your spouse a hug and tell them that when you said do or die, health and sickness that you meant it. God....Xmas is gonna suck this year!!!!!

Don't feel to bad. Got off work over here in Iraq 4 days ago and my wife told me the same thing. Now it sucks because she moved out of our apartment and closed to lease, now I gotta find a place to live
sad.gif
Good grief! Is it going around?

I'm so sorry...
sad.gif
I don't get these "easy ways out" nowadays...whatever happened to people working things out and living a long life together?

Hang in there...you know you guys have friends here to vent to, okay?
Yep, signed the papers an hour ago.
sad.gif

I don't understand how commitment at the altar has become so easily walked away from.

down.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Sucks to be me.  Go home, give your spouse a hug and tell them that when you said do or die, health and sickness that you meant it.  God....Xmas is gonna suck this year!!!!!

Anyone else ever spend Chirstmas alone?  How'd you handle it??
Don't feel to bad.  Got off work over here in Iraq 4 days ago and my wife told me the same thing.   Now it sucks because she moved out of our apartment and closed to lease, now I gotta find a place to live
sad.gif
.  Atleast I'll have my Busa to keep me company.
Good grief!  Is it going around?

I'm so sorry...
sad.gif
 I don't get these "easy ways out" nowadays...whatever happened to people working things out and living a long life together?

sad.gif

I don't understand how commitment at the altar has become so easily walked away from.  

down.gif
that blows man. Sorry to hear it.

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
Good grief! Is it going around?

I'm so sorry...
sad.gif

sad.gif

down.gif
that blows man. Sorry to hear it.
Right back at ya bro.

It happens I guess but it doesn't make it any easier. Over the last 16 months, after not having been single for 13 years, I've been fortunate to realize just how young 32 actually is. The Busa is great therapy and costs less than my shrink!

Se la vi

sad.gif

sad.gif

doing OK guys.  Amazing what a liter of Vodka can do for a little sleep aid.  Thanks for all your kind words.  

Hows it go again?

I promise you, my friend...there ARE good one's out there....I (daily) thank God for my wife....

Dude....that totally sucks. Obviously, she doesn't deserve you. I have watched your posts for awhile....you are a good guy. Life will go on. Just don't let it tarnish your view on marriage as an institution....it CAN work.

The biotch certainly picked a poor time to become unfaithful...

Take a trip man! Blow over to the Tri-Cities and spend Christmas with us.

You are more than welcome. Just remember...you have friends here.

Take care bro.

One month after our 13th anaversary 3 weeks before Christmas I was told the same thing . I didn't have a clue it was coming. It sucked but you know what , Things got alot better ! I know you might not be able to see that but trust me , It always gets better! All I can say is I hope you have family that you can have Christmas with (other than us). And if you have kids be cool for them! Remember God does everything for a reason and sometimes we don't know why until a long time later.

Sorry to hear that man. Been single for the past 5 yrs now. She left me on the drop of a dime. Just lean on your family and friends as they (for me) are the best support system. I dont really agree with finding another right away as it seems to be a headache with a rebound chick. Get a hobby and stay busy. If you dont have time to think about it then it dosnt get to you as much. I didnt do that and locked myself in my apt for 3-4 months. I am a better person for it now and I have a girl that wont let me down......my busa that is. Good luck and dont be afraid to call on people here to vent. It helps to get it off your chest. But dont dwell on it...Good luck...

No matter how bad today is....it will end at some point. Tomorrow may come early as hell but today will end.....And this too shall pass

sad.gif
dayum bro sry to hear.....

...not much else to say, seems pretty much covered, take it day by day, hang with friends, stay busy, party, meet new woman, party more....

I've started down that path of the big D, but have seem to come through in the end together, some try some don't.....

If ya need anything just holla....

thanks everyone. I REALLY appreciate the kind words. I'm just waiting for things to get better. Hasn't happened yet though. We were going to supposedly be building a new house on her dads land so the house was already for sale. Little did I know what her true intentions were. Nice huh?? We have a second showing on the house Friday and I pray it sells. I'm going to go shopping for a new house on Saturday. My two girls never really like their step mom. To say she was the Wicked Stepmom is an understatement. She wouldn't allow my kids to spend the night in our house, nor would she allow them into the house when she was there. Needless to say, my girls are happy with the news that they don't have to be around her anymore and are excited to go with dad to find him a new house to live in.

Back