What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Wow.... so a quick spit and polish then ?
You don’t muck around do ya mate,
That’s about 5k right there :bowdown:

Lol...
I've been collecting some parts for a while now. Was just working up the energy to make it happen..
I work in the travel industry and am often bored when back in the hotel room. I sit surfing the web and think, the Busa would really like one of those thingies.. And somehow PayPal says thanks for your hard earned. :)

I even decided to buy a few bits of Ti to see what I think..

This is the first bike I've had where it just works for me. Where in the past I've never felt fully 100% connected with my bikes. The Busa and me seem to mold into a single unit. For that reason alone, she's a keeper and I want to do right by her.

Haha well let’s just I tried to drill the bushing first drilled a little, tested no good, drilled a little more, no good drilled a little more and wellllll....came out the other side. Lololol :banghead: it actually worked like that but would have destroyed my lever.
Amazing that it is off by that much. There must be other busa owners having the same problem. I have heard a few people comment that they had this problem with aftermarket levers but it does not seem to be consistent with all bikes of the same model using the same lever. Maybe there is variation in clutch master cylinders among the same bikes.

Amazing that it is off by that much. There must be other busa owners having the same problem. I have heard a few people comment that they had this problem with aftermarket levers but it does not seem to be consistent with all bikes of the same model using the same lever. Maybe there is variation in clutch master cylinders among the same bikes.
Yea I honestly think that the clutch master I put on (since my bike was wrecked, my original was wiped) is slightly diff than my original one was. It came off an 06 but perhaps the 06 was like a late model production.

Hi. I ordered the hi output stator and mosfet regulator.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of RS Taichi riding pants from WeBike and finally got around to installing some HEL front brake lines - basically anything to try and take my mind off this toothache...... WeBike website was so confusing the install and bleeding of the brake lines took less time. Front caliber upgrade is delayed indefinitely - blew my budget on number 2's College room & board

IMG_1502.JPG

Pulled the trigger on a pair of RS Taichi riding pants from WeBike and finally got around to installing some HEL front brake lines - basically anything to try and take my mind off this toothache...... WeBike website was so confusing the install and bleeding of the brake lines took less time. Front caliber upgrade is delayed indefinitely - blew my budget on number 2's College room & board

View attachment 1600860
NICE LINES!!
Are those your original calipers?

Did some riding today, then a massive storm came while at a family party. Had to stash my bike under a tent and keep it dry. Then rode some more!

Snapped up a few pics along the way.

View attachment 1600861

View attachment 1600862

View attachment 1600863

View attachment 1600864

View attachment 1600865

View attachment 1600866

View attachment 1600867

View attachment 1600868

View attachment 1600869

View attachment 1600870

View attachment 1600871
Your bike looks really good and blue is not not my color!

Yes I believe so (purchased the bike used only in March of this year). The calipers look new only because they were covered in brake fluid 15 minutes earlier....
Brake fluids is no joke, I spilled some on the shop floor while bleeding my brakes. I left it and came back and it ate through the floor paint, all the way down to raw cement again.
Good thing you got it off lol.

Measure every thing 3 times! Bryan bent the bottom of pan to my measurements since he has Gen2 & i riveted sides on as not sure how deep i could get away with for sure.

View attachment 1600836

View attachment 1600837

View attachment 1600838

View attachment 1600839

View attachment 1600840
I will send you a picture of mine we have the same undertail I bought a cheap small trash can fro dollar tree and cut it and drilled holes in to where nothing is able to slide to my tail lights I will upload a picture in a day or too

View attachment 1600860
Very nice

I will send you a picture of mine we have the same undertail I bought a cheap small trash can fro dollar tree and cut it and drilled holes in to where nothing is able to slide to my tail lights I will upload a picture in a day or too
Disregard lol I see you have the back part just saw the picture very nice Nastee there could be a market for those lol

Back