What did you do with your bike today?

took pearl out to meet a friend, went to the Harley Dealership to check out his new Rocker.
Had breakfast and finished a casual ride. Still quite hot with excessive humidity here, 92 with 70% humidity so it really makes for uncomfortable riding.

Just got back from the track..didn't run today. I was just relaxing watching the others having fun... nice easy ride home.

Installed HID light for the high beam, flushed the radiator and changed the coolant, got rid of the rim stripes the previous owner had put on, inspected the air filter, new tank pad, adjusted the chain this tuesday i plan to get the fairings back on, wax and pledge it.

Holy cow. I just got back from ocean city MD and I'm exhausted. Left home at 1 today, walked in the door at 930. I took the copper down there virtually nonstop. Didn't eat the entire time. Experienced some mild disorientation about an hour away from home. Needed food! Will never do that again. Bike ran excellently despite the choppiness in wind. Felt like clutch might have been slipping, I'm not sure....maybe it was just hot. Weather was really beautiful....I'm pooped :b
Posted via Mobile Device

i have been struggling with bleeding my clutch. damn thing engages too rough. going for round 2 tonight. :banghead:

Oil Change, chain adjustment. It was 80 yesterday here in florida..not to rub it in too much:laugh:

Back