What did you do with your bike today?

Mounted a set of slicks on my 1000 for a track day this weekend.

Rode to work. New windshield (ZG) and spools/sliders came today for my Gixxer 1K.

I rolled it out of the Shop, started it up and got on, but then realized that parts I was picking up were likely too big for the lil compartment, rolled it back in to the shop and grabbed the truck lol
There ya have it :laugh:

Lubed my chain and took her to get the Texas state inspection. (also bought 2 NOS nitrous bottles for her to replace the POS NX she now has)

I did this. it was an 06 LE. always wanted to do it but the white was to pretty. but a ditch helped that so here she is untill my bikeskinz come in.

bike black.jpg

I got a used UFO tail for my GEN I from Rauzer. Tail is grey, bike is black. Cleaned, sanded, and painted today. Waiting for new led 1157's from autoillumination. I hope to have mounted by the weekend..

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

Last edited:
I did nothing with my bike today... I'm ashamed. Will report back tomorrow with better news.

Rode to work. New windshield (ZG) and spools/sliders came today for my Gixxer 1K.

ZG Corsa Series perhaps? Those things look really nice.

I did this. it was an 06 LE. always wanted to do it but the white was to pretty. but a ditch helped that so here she is untill my bikeskinz come in.

I think it looks pretty good that way. Get a gloss black kanji and you'd be good to go.

within the last week i swapped out the filter to a bmc race, changed the spark plugs, bled the clutch with fresh fluid, and threw on those ever so pretty Emgo gsxr mirrors from tim @pashnit.

bought a 5 dollar box of marbles to use just one marble to do the MARBLE MOD on Saturday...hope i do it right with no problems???

Started to do the Corbin seat mod but need to buy some spray on glue tomorrow to finish it. An angle grinder works great to form the foam.

ZG Corsa Series perhaps? Those things look really nice.

Exactly...and while doing so dropped one of the @W*(# bolts down into the faring and can't dig it out, so had to go to bikebandit and order another one (plus a spare in case I'm stupid enough to do it again)...

A lot more screen to hide behind get to try it out in 2 weeks at Barber!

At the shop working with mine after the wreck. Waiting for parts to start the istallation. Hope we finish in one more wk

hayabusa accidente 2.jpg

hayabusa accidente 1.jpg

Moved it out of my dining room following the passing of a typhoon. Wife wasn't happy to have two bikes in the diniing room, but I had to protect them from a beating!

hell i just bought my old bike back...will tear her down tomorrow for a good cleaning, after sold it twice, this time I'm keeping it....and she only got riden 415 miles since i first sold her back in may of last year

Back