What did you do with your bike today?

::11

I have not even seen her today, be right back
:whistle:

wheeew yip, she's there
My Dad stayed at the shop today as I was out the whole day, so hence I didn't see her.
Now, what did it do? ...it prayed for spring to ever inch closer, just as I did

:thumbsup:

I put her to bed until April. :down:

image-3240760521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-3240760521.jpg

Oil change, clutch fluid flush and change, chain cleaning and lube.

Thinking I'm going to be getting the retrofitresource HID projector kit too pretty soon.

I finally got rid of the faux carbon dash which had melted at the top in the center. BTW, I didnt realize that the top part of the dash was just glued on with double sided tape and it took a while to pry the top off.

I got it off Eboy, perfect fit very and well constructed for about $89. The Kanji is engraved in the aluminium and so is the Hayabusa and all the notching around the gauges. The piece is almost twice as thick as the stock cover.

IMG_0148.JPG

BB

I believe the result was worth it...

Rode my girl hard today at the track. We got crazy looks being the only thing over 1000cc's. got a lot of flack in the morning but debunked the "bus can't turn myth. We'll be back for sure!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Finally got some wrench time and pulled the turbo off the '01 in preparation for getting it back to stock. Plan is to get the turbo rebuilt over the winter and get it mounted on the '07 by spring. Right now it's leaking oil out of every orifice. :(

So... '01 goes away (hopefully sooner than later), '07 gets turbo'd and dyno'd and then on to Ohio mile for a stab at 200, and the 2013 is my daily cruiser. I love it when a plan comes together.

Gonz

I came up with a Pashnit inspired mount for the go pro that replaces a mirror. I can turn it on or off in gloves and aero wise, it's on the right place on the bike. Pashnit's page has some good ideas for mounts if anyone else is looking for a starting place. I want to turn the camera around for one run too. It should be interesting to see what I am actually doing vs what I think I am doing.

mirror camera mount test run - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back