What are good mod's for a turbo Busa

Im looking at Brake pads now for my Galfer wave rotors.. Galfer says i need there pads to keep there warranty. So what are great pads for A street Turbo busa

I got the front brakes done.. Just waiting on rear pads.. Tim Was sold out and I should be getting them in a few days..

Well my Bike is picked up and on its way to get dropped off for the build.. It should be By Frank at Powerhouse on Tuesday . then the build begins in a week..

Excited to see the finished product.....will be cool to see another turbo Gen2 local....I live in Germantown, but do most of my riding down in the Milwaukee area. We will have to meet up once you get the bike back.

And btw as for LSR type tires most guys I know run the Michelin Power Ones or Power Pures...the drag guys love the Shinko for 1/4 mile stuff and 170 or less riding....

Excited to see the finished product.....will be cool to see another turbo Gen2 local....I live in Germantown, but do most of my riding down in the Milwaukee area. We will have to meet up once you get the bike back.

Ya man for sure. What kit do you have ?

Back