What are good mod's for a turbo Busa

Pit Bull 13

Registered
I'm getting my Gen II a RCC Ultra kit build. I have the motor stuff all figured out from Wossner turbo pistons, Wossner H-beam rods, ARP studs, Stainless valves,
Heavy Duty valve springs, Undercut trans, Heavy Duty Output shaft, Billet shift shafts, High Output Oil pump gear, billet Oil pan w/NB swing p/u, Heavy Duty Clutch springs, Clutch slave support , Clutch modification with multistage lockup clutch. so Is there anything else you Turbo guys and gals can think of that would be a great thing to add.. Im gonna get a Air shifter and new rims.. Im stretching it 4 over. so I dont wanna miss Anything.. So if there is anything I may have over looked please drop a line

:bowdown: Frank from Powerhouse is doing my build :bowdown: so I wanna give credit where it is due. and I highly highly recommend him hes AWESOME quick to answer all my lame and not so smart questions. lol

boost controller, upgraded SS brake lines-pads and rotors, upgraded chain, ceremic bearing kit for motor and wheels, adjustable levers, RCC quick access clutch cover, re-valved or upgraded shock, data logger, life insurance policy.....:laugh:

boost controller, upgraded SS brake lines-pads and rotors, upgraded chain, ceremic bearing kit for motor and wheels, adjustable levers, RCC quick access clutch cover, re-valved or upgraded shock, data logger, life insurance policy.....:laugh:

I did get the RCC quick access clutch cover. thanks.

I know someone who might be interested in your gold stock rims (even if one is on backwards :poke: ) :whistle:

:laugh:

BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ebc "exteme pro" pads make a big difference, and ss lines improve brake feel.
The busa needs better brakes stock...and you're about to become even quicker!

BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ebc "exteme pro" pads make a big difference, and ss lines improve brake feel.
The busa needs better brakes stock...and you're about to become even quicker!

The company that sells the Rims offers Galfer front wave rotors.. Just gotta buy lines..
Keep em coming so far im doing really good.. thanks all for the input..

How are you controlling boost changes and tuning? ECU, AMS, etc..?

Are you running upgraded injectors/rail with the new Gen-II airbox or going with the old style secondary injector airbox?

What type of fuel do you plan on running? C16, E85, other?

Chain?

Tires (NO SHINKO)?

What wheels are you looking at?

Glad to see another Blue/Gold get the works... :beerchug:

P.S.....take and post LOTS of pics! :thumbsup:

How are you controlling boost changes and tuning? ECU, AMS, etc..?

Are you running upgraded injectors/rail with the new Gen-II airbox or going with the old style secondary injector airbox?

What type of fuel do you plan on running? C16, E85, other?

Chain?

Tires (NO SHINKO)?

What wheels are you looking at?

Glad to see another Blue/Gold get the works... :beerchug:

P.S.....take and post LOTS of pics! :thumbsup:

Frank from Powerhouse is doing it all.. im getting the RCC ultra kit the wheels are CARROZZERIA PERFORMANCE WHEELS. Gold.. Gonna Run pump gas keep it streetable till I go to the track.. dump some C16 and let it eat.

My next question is what color brake lines should I get ? Blue and Gold 08 Busa. open to ideas

Because they HOOK!!!! I can't speak for all the Shinko tires but the Hook Up and the Stealth will stick to the track like glue.

so any one's you know of off hand? Ill use them Ive seen a lot a turbo bikes running them just thought cuz they were cheep and you go thru them so fast :laugh:

Back