717.jpg

New Gauge display
713.jpg

716.jpg

714.jpg

710.jpg

The Bike in the Stable..
707.jpg

Thanks to Frank who stood by me all the way althou i am in another country! Thanks for going the extra mile!

Project Complete!
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

wow. impressive. and yea Frank at Powerhouse is just awesome I would agree. quite a stable you have there....:thumbsup:

Great thread, thanks for sharing. Awesome to see vendors helping out customers even after the sale as mentioned.

Great thread. My kit should be showing up in a couple weeks. I'm looking for exactly what you've got! about 270 will be perfect until the boost devils take over:laugh:

u mean 18-19 psi:thumbsup:

That will depend on what numbers I get, I have stock rods which cant handle over 350hp so going 20psi may see 350+ and put my engine @ risk, im running 10psi now, will go up to 15psi with tune and see. This is with 91oct fuel. I wonder what C16 would produce :rulez::laugh:

Great thread. My kit should be showing up in a couple weeks. I'm looking for exactly what you've got! about 270 will be perfect until the boost devils take over:laugh:

Bro, you will grin every time you open it up, my mistake was I didn't change my gearings (sprockets) which make the bike very aggressive in 1st/2nd/3rd with very quick shifts. I am hence ordering a 19T to 42T combo. My tuner wasn't that great my bike runs rich sometimes 10.8 according to the AFR which should be 11.5 on boost, so get yourself a good tuner and you may make over 270rwhp.

How have you been liking your bike so far? Get any good races? :laugh:

Glad to see you stepping up to the Ultra Plenum also... :thumbsup:

That depends on the quality of his local pump gas...

Not really, im the only turbo bike on the Island so there is no competition, I raced a S1000RR with some bolt-ons but he was no match what-so-ever, I raced a k9 GSXR1000, lol this was funny, he took off in 2nd gear I waited then zoomed passed him like he was standing still, he later said..he had just shifted to 4th when I zoomed and saw no reason to continue :laugh: ive heard of 1000+whp cars that I may play with them after im done :cheerleader:

I cant wait to install the Ultra, it really looks amazing, I got it so I could go into boost for longer periods of time/distance. After I install the Ultra, ill take it for a proper tune somewhere else and post the numbers, my aim is 325rwhp as a DD turbo bike.

Fantastic thread and a great result!

I dare say there is probably nothing else around that can even come close to matching you over there! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back