went to pay respects to Wes tonight

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I know that many of you wish you could be here to say goodbye and pay respects to Wesley and condolencenses to the family in person. I stopped by the funeral home and met Wesley's great grandmother, his grandmother, uncle, cousins and gave a hug to his father.

Wes looked good, very peaceful even in a suit.. The funeral is tomorrow and I will be there, twotonevert and Jay Willie are coming to the house in the morning and we will all go together.

I just wanted you all to know that we are simply represenatives of the org and are doing our best to pass on the respect and honor Wes deserved.

I can tell you that it was very difficult for me, the first lady I made eye contact with me came to me and she introduced herself as his grandmother. She asked me how I knew Wes and when I told her he was a riding friend and we were there with him when he crashed she grabbed my hand and began to cry... She asked if I was there when Wes died and I explained there were 4 of us holding onto him and there were many more members at the roadside praying for him. Wes' family is very strong and there are many of them to lean on each other.

I also spoke with Wes' girlfriend and she looks good considering the circumstances. It was a long relationship and I am sure that she will need lots of love and friends to help get through it all.

I just wanted you all to know....

cap

Thank you for representing us. It is one thing to be there when you know someone is going to die, as in bedside at the hospital or something, But it has to be something hard to be there in a situation like that.

Very nice of you to do that Cap all the way around.

Heartfelt sorrow and deepest condolences to all involved in this sad ending.

I'll see you at the church in the morning. I have a few things to take care of first so I won't have time to make it to your house beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information Doug. I really tried everything I could to get off work to make it to the funeral, But I can't make it.

thanks to all of you who are representing all of us who can't make it...please pass on our sincerest condolences

Yes thanks to all of you that are going to be there

Thank you so very much for representing us. If i could have been there i would. Next best thing is you and the others expressing our condolences for one of our own.

Back