Todays ride

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We went to the gap today with Wes ( GSXR 1000 ) and a couple of his friends,Zack and Deric, really cool guys. We met up with Don ( Rayabusa0818 ), and the toaster, in Tellico. We also met A guy named Jamey who rides a 06 busa, blue of course, because we all know its the fastest color. We rode the skyway to the gap, had some eats and then rode the gap, slowly, LEOs through out.  No matter, we had fun and a great ride, I had 300 miles by the time I got home and Ronnie had around 400. Now on to the pics.

Wes on the way.  By the way, Wes has joined the Marines,  
beerchug.gif
  and goes in in October, I hope he can come to the fall bash with me.

2008_June_rides_001__Small_.jpg

We met Jamey in Tellico. Hope he will join the .ORG. he is a really nice guy and fun to hang out with. He will fit in well with our group.

2008_June_rides_024__Small_.jpg

getting gas in robbinsville, 4.15 for the cheap stuff, it was just a little over 4 at the gap, should have filled up there.
sad.gif

2008_June_rides_026__Small_.jpg

... well thats all I have. I hope Wes and Don will add theirs.

Jamey, Nice to have met you today, think of a good screen name and join up. There is alot of great people here, you just wouldnt believe it, it is really a big family here.

Tim
hello.gif

2008_June_rides_027__Small_.jpg

Great pics guys! Welcome to the oRg Wes. And I have to ask where the heck did Don get that bike?
dunno.gif

Back