Todays ride

Great pics guys! Welcome to the oRg Wes. And I have to ask where the heck did Don get that bike?  
dunno.gif
He bought it from his son. almost got a bike for each day of the week.
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard to me...again, i was last named "UGADaytona955i" or something like that but i kinda totaled the 05 triumph daytona955i. wasnt hurt and it all came out wonderful-2 weeks later= 2008 gsxr1000-blue/white ( "the fastest color"-tim )so anyway now that i have this "off-topic" post out of the way.

HERE ARE MY PICS FROM TODAYS RIDE:

DSC00936.jpg

Cherohala Skyway-overlook
DSC00937.jpg

Close-up of the BEAST(s)!
DSC00938.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

Everyone, yes, including the harleys we blew by on the way up.
DSC00940.jpg

My 08gsxr1000, zachs 08 R6, and deric with his 06-07 gsxr750
DSC00941.jpg

Me, Deric, Zach. SO HOT, the good lord did not let off on the thermostat today 93degrees!!!
DSC00942.jpg

again, the 3 amigos bikes at the overlook.
DSC00943.jpg

The best view of my bike, sorry im short of BUSA pics!  
bowdown.gif

DSC00944.jpg

just installed the full yosh trc about a week ago! LOVE IT, no dyno tune yet( coming soon )
DSC00949.jpg

last but not least, our good friend LEO! they were everywhere, slowed everyone down causing traffic to build up and making a 10 min run through the gap to about 30 minutes! thats all i have guys! It was good for you guys to join us on the trip today even though half the time i wasnt sure where i was going leading the pack. hehe. it was good, fun, and really freakin hot! you can also find me on gixxer.com with the same screen name for you gixxer owners! thanks, -wes.

LEO is just Trying to SLOW things down and Keep Things Safe for the Novice to Unexperianced Rider.  They Hit TOO MANY things .............
SHOCKED.gif

Looks like a great time, despite the heat (both weather and LEO LOL)

I can't wait to go back...
bowdown.gif

Back