Todays Ride

Oh dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining by any means...Fla weather almost always permits me out on the busa, so in that aspect who could complain. But to ride in the mountains has to be sweet
thumbs-up.gif
I'm just use to the flat terrian here thats all & to see scenery like that while riding is a huge bonus. Oh ya Bucs are my team in the NFC, I won't say who is my team in the AFC(& no its not the Raiders)
pissed.gif

with 62 other bikes
smile.gif
Sounds like you guys had a great time.  That's way to many people for me to ride with, there had to be a few squids in the bunch.  I ride with a small group of the same guys I've been riding with for years (know them - trust them)

"Great Pictures" there action jackson...
eyes.gif

Actually Puck we divided into 3 groups.  Fast, intermediate, and slow.  Each rider evaluated there own skill level.  KJ and I started with the intermediate group and ended up catching the fast group.  Still don't know  how that happened.  So we slowed down and waited for our group.  Not to much squid stuff going on.  Had a riders brief prior to starting and a group went out the day before and checked out the route and swept out the corners.  Also put big red X's into some of the more difficult corners as a warning.  KJ can ride that bike.  Neither one of us knew the roads so we took it easy.  Once on the mountain I couldn't resist and KJ came right along!  Great ride.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS.  SocalSportbikes sponsored the event and they did an excellent job.

Here is a pic at the rest stop!

Marc "howlin Mad"

sdride041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i concour with howlin these guys at socalsportbike
are true professionals. they covered every aspect of safety a assigned leaders and trailers in each group.

every group had an emt as well, and when the most seriuos accident happened(this was when the group stopped so individuals could make runs) more first aid kits and assistance came out than we had injuries.

i was really impressed

hey howlin, check this pic out. its why i could go saturday!!!!!

dunker2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back