4 Busa's and 40 Bikes in todays Ride

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
We had a great day riding to Borrego Springs Today.

First I met up with 3 fellow Busa Riders then we headed up to meet with a bunch of our friends for an all day ride.

Did I mention we had 40 bikes total.

It was a bit cold going over the pass, but we managed another great day of riding in San Diego. Here are a few photos using my new wide angle SLR Camera.

4busas1.jpg

4busas4.jpg

4busas2.jpg

4busasgroup1.jpg

4busasmatt1.jpg

4busasmattgordon1.jpg

4busasmatt2.jpg

4busasgroup3.jpg

4busasmatt4.jpg

4busasgroup2.jpg

Looks like a good time, I'm jealous. My baby is sitting in the garage on stands with a cover on her:disagree:

Supposed to be 65 here tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some free time to get out and ride for a while.

Very nice! I used to love riding out in that area.

Thanks for the pics, man.

--Wag--

I need to figure out how to move out there. Know any General Contractors that pay well?

At first glance, I thought this was an ad for Levi Jeans? :laugh:

I too, am jealous of your luxurious weather in Southern Cal.! Looking outside at snow on the ground, rain falling with blustry winds makes me even more envious of your fun in the sun!

:beerchug:

Another very jealous reader of this thread here!!! Rain, wind, snow in the mountains, help me! :banghead:
My gosh, the trees down there actually have green leaves on them, unreal!! Do you SD guys ever have a winter season?
AH HAAA.............I knew there was something missing in those awesome pics! No Scar! You'll never hear the end of it if you forgot to invite him!

Last edited:
I would be slow to knock the SV... :whistle:

Mr. Bogus
I have no intention of knocking the SV as they are great bikes.

I was just stated that the ladies were not riding Busa's

Those SV's really hall arse in the twisties thats a fact and sound mean as hell

Back