Member passed away today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks,

It is with an unbelievably saddened heart that I pass on news of a death of one of our members. Wesley Wood screen named Wes was involved in a crash today around 2:00 South of Eureka Springs Arkansas. Wesley was involved in a single vehicle accident in which his bike left the road and he was injured. Wesley died in a green field with many of our members there with him, we prayed for him as he passed.

The exact reasons for this tragic accident I will leave up to the Troopers that are working the crash but I can tell you without fail that no other members were involved or contributing to the outcome.

There has been an expected quiet that has fallen over this area tonight as our members are sitting around recalling the events of the day.

I know that thoughout the day the bond that has formed from members here is incredible and I am humbled by the outpouring of caring and support between everyone.

I'm sure that there will be speculation but I would appreciate it if we could just take some time and absorb what has happened and let the details come out later...

Wesleys father called me tonight and I can tell you that the family is devistated and could really use some prayers.

Wes was 28 and has been to the track with us before as well as coming on a couple of day rides in the OKC area..

Thanks org for being who you are...

cap

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/151690-funeral-information-wes.html
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/151695-thread-pics-wesley.html

Last edited:
Very sad news... I didn't know Wes, but he was one of us. I don't know what any of us can do now but pray. Let us know if there's anything else that can be done to help.

A terrible tragedy - my thoughts with the family and fellow members who were present.

Thanks for being there for him, and his family Cap. All my prayers are with his family and friends.

Much Love Wes...R.I.P Brother!!!

I'm deeply saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers go to his family and those of you that were with him today.

RIP Wes

That is awful to hear, but wonderful that you were all there praying with him as he went on. May GOD bless his family, they are in our prayers.

very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you guys, his friends and family.

i saw as dennis put on facebook early this afternoon....truley tragic and all my prayers for wes and his family!!

RIP WES , I feel horrible to hear about his passing . I got to talk with him while I was there and he was a remarkable young man . Wes , you will be missed greatly . Godspeed my friend !

Back