A thread of pics of Wesley

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks dig into your archives, lets get all the pics we can of Wes into this thread and we can get them saved to a disc for the family......

A few shots from Saturday just a few hours before he crashed...

KNG_6182.jpg

KNG_6338.jpg

KNG_6182.jpg

KNG_6338.jpg

Cap, Could you put up a link to his Profile here? I looked and didnt find it, Id like to read some of his posts.

nice white first gen. now i'm REALLY sorry i didn't know him. fastest color, best body style. RIP bubba.

What a heart breaking tragedy! Looks like he was wearing proper gear protection too. :please:

takin at group breakfast saturday morning. the day of the accident. You will be missed Wes!

wes.jpg

That white busa use to be black... Scored it off some ex NFL player out in Chickasha, OK for dirt cheap. The guys nephew or cousin tried to take it out(13-16 year old) trying to get it out of the garage it dropped it. The guy got home from his trip a day or two later and seen his bike laying out in the driveway. So the story goes Wes picked it up for around 3-4 grand i think. Had his gray jacket on without the liner in it, late feb- early march rode that thing home in next to freezing temps on the turnpike.

That white busa use to be black... Scored it off some ex NFL player out in Chickasha, OK for dirt cheap. The guys nephew or cousin tried to take it out(13-16 year old) trying to get it out of the garage it dropped it. The guy got home from his trip a day or two later and seen his bike laying out in the driveway. So the story goes Wes picked it up for around 3-4 grand i think. Had his gray jacket on without the liner in it, late feb- early march rode that thing home in next to freezing temps on the turnpike.

I remember him talking about that. Still had the black hump on it.

At dinner on Friday night. We sure surprised the waitress. They had to call in extra help to serve us.

2011-06-03_18-32-24_228.jpg

pics from this year...still looking for ones from previous MnG's

IMG_6936 (Large).jpg

IMG_6947 (Large).jpg

IMG_6949 (Large).jpg

IMG_6958 (Large).jpg

IMG_6989 (Large).jpg

Back