Official bash pic thread

Here is a few from me.

Busa trip
Did you go down on the Dragon?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Did I read into this, or miss something at the fire pit?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Now I know Brokeback Mountain was being discussed...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Dammit Hank.
Time to take your pills Charlie.
laugh.gif

Actually GJoker read it and said "Uh, that doesn't sound right."
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here is a few from me.

Busa trip
Did you go down on the Dragon?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Did I read into this, or miss something at the fire pit?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Now I know Brokeback Mountain was being discussed...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Dammit Hank.
Time to take your pills Charlie.  
laugh.gif

Actually GJoker read it and said "Uh, that doesn't sound right."  
laugh.gif
I'm just glad VA isn't signed on. I'd be in the .Org time out corner for sure!
jump9.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Apparently a sacrifice will be made to the Busa god at every Bash. First BA Busa now Got Busa.

Be careful gang.

Glad you and your buddy are ok, GB.

Yeah, GB was a nice guy - Go Air Farce! I wish I would've known he dumped, I never even wished him luck getting her back together.
As far as getting back on the saddle though, Big John has got to have set some sort of Bash record!

That bike near then it wasn't a zx-14 was my friends zzr1200.
As far as bike going down on the dragon yea happen Sunday morning. I guess the storm on sat was a bit worse up there then at the motel. There was debris on the upper 1/4 of the dragon. On the return trip was taking it kinda easy until it looked like I was passt it all. Well a few more corners down was going around a blind corner and hit a stick in the middle of the road. Caught me a bit off guard stood bike up to recover and scrub speed off ended up going off the road. Almost saved it but tire caught in the dirt and threw me over it. Was only going a few mph so all happen was bike just got scratched up. Mirror turned up and broke windscreen but still rides ok. Made the 1000 mile trip back ok except for a bitr more wind on the right side.
wink.gif

Sorry to hear a couple of you guys went down! But glad your all allright
biggrin.gif

Great pics!!

That bike near then it wasn't a zx-14 was my friends zzr1200.
As far as bike going down on the dragon yea happen Sunday morning. I guess the storm on sat was a bit worse up there then at the motel. There was debris on the upper 1/4 of the dragon. On the return trip was taking it kinda easy until it looked like I was passt it all. Well a few more corners down was going around a blind corner and hit a stick in the middle of the road. Caught me a bit off guard stood bike up to recover and scrub speed off ended up going off the road. Almost saved it but tire caught in the dirt and threw me over it. Was only going a few mph so all happen was bike just got scratched up. Mirror turned up and broke windscreen but still rides ok. Made the 1000 mile trip back ok except for a bitr more wind on the right side.  
wink.gif
Wow. Sorry to hear that you went down, but glad you are okay! The Dragon definately bites....

wow...ups and downs of the trip and great pics...get em back up soon guys

LOl funny thing is wasn't really mad it went down except I was having a blast at the time. Didn't get hurt so that all that matters. Hell we went ahead and rode out to see the waterfalls out past Franklin afterwards. Even if I knew was going to happen again would not change anything was great weekend with a great bunch of people. Need to say thanks again to Zukracer for stopping his backing up to give me a hand tightening up the helibar.

Dayum, Troy! Sorry to hear that you went down! I'm glad you're OK, tho!

Good meeting ya! Hope we can hook-up for a ride this summer!

--Omar

Back