OK here we go. Long waiting

Sweet bike Mike, and Excellent pics...You did a great job with the key pics! I need some of them for my website in the customer's keys section! It's so wierd seeing such clear pics of the keys after my feeble attempts at pic taking (dammit jim I'm a sculptor not a photographer!)...eek on the back of the keyblank showing through the 200 Mile club key - They don't do that now - (shudders). But you know it's a great pic if I can see that in the pic! (much as it is now grating on me...) (shakes it off until he tries to sleep later) Gotta run, so far behind from all the baby stuff. Not that it's a bad thing, just a busy thing. ;-)

Bro gotta admit you make that green look good. Funny when compared to an hmhm overweight zx9 (zx12 or somethin), a real bike looks good in a little verdad!
laugh.gif

Very nice NE, very nice!

Your Busa is sweet NE!  I love the dragon on the side...the clear shield, the new wheels, the Tobin seat...it's all coming together very nicely...some clear signals in the front would be nice...or maybe even smoked...

What in the hell is that "blade" thing on the side near the rear wheel?  Where the passenger pegs used to be?  Never noticed it before...good way to discourage passengers!  And to think I was going to ask for a ride!  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Blades open up to 3 point throwing blades. Very seldom do I put passengers on the back. that is why you hear me ranting about women who ride busas.
biggrin.gif
Sort of bring yur ow concept.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back