OK here we go. Long waiting

Great looking bike pictures look very good too.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Mike, the bikes lookin' great. How'd that light turn out for ya? I agree some clears up front would finish it. Oh yea, is that odometer really read 45,000 + miles ??

NE,
I'm not a big fan of green, but damn that is an awesome looking paint job.  The only thing I would change would be to go to clear front signals.

What vid camera btw?
That was exactly what I was just thinking regarding the signals... Seriously Eater... Get some of the new Ribbed ones ... Should look pretty sweet. But the Orange fronts against the green... I dunno, I think the clear signals would be the cat's ass though... Thanks for the pics Bro, Looks sweet...

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Love the new rims, and the keys are awesome too! Lookin good bro!!

Dan

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Mike, the bikes lookin' great. How'd that light turn out for ya? I agree some clears up front would finish it. Oh yea, is that odometer really read 45,000 + miles ??
Rear light and bulbs are working great. Goof fit and takes away that red clash with the green. Next will be the fronts. yhea 45,000 miles sorry to see that I do not ride much.

NE,
I'm not a big fan of green, but damn that is an awesome looking paint job.  The only thing I would change would be to go to clear front signals.

What vid camera btw?
That was exactly what I was just thinking regarding the signals...  Seriously Eater... Get some of the new Ribbed ones ...  Should look pretty sweet.  But the Orange fronts against the green...  I dunno, I think the clear signals would be the cat's ass though...  Thanks for the pics Bro, Looks sweet...
Looking for green glass color fronts to match windshield.

Great looking bike! 45,000 miles? What year is that? I'm thinking I'll top 10K this season.

Thanks for all the kind words. Just a few more things to do. Then engine stuff in November. Pistons, rods,barrings, rings. output shaft, Head gasket, high volume oil pump.

Your Busa is sweet NE! I love the dragon on the side...the clear shield, the new wheels, the Tobin seat...it's all coming together very nicely...some clear signals in the front would be nice...or maybe even smoked...

What in the hell is that "blade" thing on the side near the rear wheel? Where the passenger pegs used to be? Never noticed it before...good way to discourage passengers! And to think I was going to ask for a ride!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back