Ok,here is there reply..

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Brandon,

Just to shed some insight on this and clarify the matter…………….

When the email said that “agents of the carrier†would be visiting you, that doesn’t mean FBI agents are coming to arrest you. That means that the carrier (UPS) would send their agents to investigate where the package went. When you placed the dispute with your credit card, you said non-receipt of merchandise. Given that the item was shipped out UPS places an investigation, also known as a tracer on the package. Basically, because they want to ensure that the item wasn’t lost or delivered to your neighbor, etc. You talk as if it was a threat, it was not – it was standard UPS procedure that I have no control over.

As far as the rest of your remarks, the item that you ordered was not made nor shipped to you from us. It came to you directly from importer. You placed the order for a piece of bodywork that was made in France and imported to the states. You were told on the phone that this was a backordered item. You were also emailed this information and it states that same information on your account online.  

As an aftermarket parts retailer, we do not manufacturer any parts whatsoever. It would be impossible for us to make all of the thousands of parts we carry. Naturally we do not have control over the production of these parts. When a customer calls to check the status of their order, we have to call the manufacturer and check the status with them. They give us a date and we give the date to the customer. We have no control over what they tell us, we are simply relaying the information they provide. In most cases, such as this one, the products are even shipped directly from them to you. If you ordered from us, from someone else or even directly from the manufacturer, you will get the same delays and the same stories.....that because the delays are straight from the manufacturer. We are understandably blamed for this because we are the company that is taking the actual order. It is unfortunate that the system works this way, but there is really nothing that we can do as resellers. The reason we exist is to offer everything all at one place and at a good price. If you were to go directly to the manufacturer, you would get the same delay and you would pay full retail....not to mention you would have to buy your stuff from many different places.

You never mentioned to us that the piece that you received was the wrong color. Again, as I mentioned we do not make this part, however I am sure that the manufacturer would have made right on this situation and gotten it re-painted for you. You are understandably upset due to the unexpected delay. However, in your responses you do not have to use those words with me directly as I am not the exact person who wronged you. We appreciate your business and we would like to make you happy.  We would like to hear your suggestions on what you would like me to do to serve you better.

Again, I do apologize for the delay from the vendor and any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Ok,that's a bunch of BULL cause here is the email they sent me:

Dear Brandon ,

Thank you for placing an order with ExoticSportbike.com.

Your order number is 12459.

You may check the status of your order anytime by visiting our order status
page at http://www.exoticsportbike.com/order_status.htm.

You may also chat LIVE with a customer service representative at
http://www.exoticsportbike.com/live_help.htm.

Please do not call our Sales Line, as our Sales Reps will not be able to
assist you.

You can expect to receive your order between 5-10 business days.

If an item is on backorder, we will make every attempt to notify you as soon
as possible.

If you ordered multiple items, your order may arrive in separate packages
and you will receive a separate email for each shipment.

ORDER SUMMARY
Order Number: 12459
Order Date: 1/17/2006

BILLING INFORMATION:
Brandon  Proulx
XXXXXXXXXX
try to find me, HUH zzzzz

SHIPPING INFORMATION:

XXXXXXXXXX
try to find me, HUH zzzzz

Thank you for your order and we look forward to doing business with you in
the future.

CustomerService@ExoticSportbike.com

Please remember that there is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items and
there is a 20% cancellation fee on all cancelled orders (please read the
"Policies" section of our web site for more information).

And this is another one I sent them when I was being nice to them:
From: nickythedobie@juno.com [mailto:nickythedobie@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 10:09 AM
To: Webmaster@ExoticSportbike.com
Subject: Re: Order Confirmation

Me:
Why am i still waiting for this piece? It has been almost 2 months....

And your customer service is of no help.Please respond to this

Them:
***This is an automated message generated by our web server***

If your matter pertains to a technical issue with our web site, a technician will immediately address the issue.  

If your matter pertains to order status or customer service related issues please email customerservice@exoticsportbike.com

If your matter pertains to placing an order or sales related issues please email sales@exoticsportbike.com

***If this is not a technical issue related to our web site, your message will be deleted***

Thank you!

This is they're customer service.......

I never ever recieved an email that stated the pc. was on backorder!

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: "Modified to protect the innocent (busa that is :) )"|1143726456 -->

Here's what it said when I kept checking on my order.
It does not say that it is on back order,so again,they are F.O.S.
It says it is a custom order. That's because I was getting it painted!
Notice the date it says it will be completed. 2/1/06 right..
Why was it approx March10th or 11th that I cancelled with my credit card because on non shipment of my pc???
I didn't even think they existed!
And I never even got any tracking #

exotic.jpg

"You placed the order for a piece of bodywork that was made in France " Nuff said, faak em!

You might want to remove your address from your post. I'd hate to see your bike become a statistic that we so frequently read about here.

I hope you emailed them again and called "Checkmate" on the back order BS. Everything they do sounds like BS and of course it's CLEARLY NOT THERE FAULT!
mad.gif

Ooh yea,I told them to foward me copies of the emails they claim to have sent me defining that the part was on backorder.
I also sent them a copy of the reciept of paint I had to buy to repaint the thing,and asked them what kind of customer service are they going to supply me with now...
I clearly told Rob,the sales b!tch when I ordered the pc. that it was a 2006 bike,and even I knew that the silver was much darker than previous years!

Ok,here is their latest reply...
This is not all of it cause I dont wanna bore you guys any more with the issue,but they are going to give me a small credit.
The problem is,that they really didn't make any attempt to keep me informed of anything unless I tried to get a hold of them! And the communication was never on a phone ore anything,you felt like you were talking to the WALL!!!
I have done business with great guys here at the .org and they inform me everyday what's going on!!!!!!!

Them:
We did place the order with Eurobikes as a 2006 Hayabusa Silver and I do apologize again that Eurobikes didn’t get the correct color match. If you would have mentioned it to us, we would have had them repaint it for you. However, since you already went out and painted it, I will give you the $40 credit for the trouble.

I understand that you are upset due to the unexpected delay. However, we tried to make every attempt possible to inform you of what was going on. Keep in mind that we do not make this product, nor are we the ones that shipped it to you. I am not trying to say that I am taking any responsibility for the order, I am just trying to explain to you that what I am telling you is not “full of crapâ€￾ and that we did in fact inform you of the delays. This is illustrated in the live chat that you had with our customer service center, and as mentioned before, I will forward you the emails that we sent you regarding the order. Other than that, is there anything else that I can do for you?

I have got PM's and MOD/Admin notifications on this.

It looks like Thrasherfox has been looking in on this situation, we will leave it to him to follow-up on.

RSD.

Where is there proof of making every attempt possible....?

He's not taking responsibility for the problem but isn't "Full of Crap!"  
laugh.gif

These jokers won't be in business long, IDIOTS!
mad.gif

P.S....I would take the undertail OFF and send it back to them and request a full refund or disput the charge. Complete BS and if they want to play games you may as well go all the way.

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143785256 -->

I have got PM's  and  MOD/Admin notifications on this.

It looks like Thrasherfox has been looking in on this situation, we will leave it to him to follow-up on.

RSD.
hmmm... so the bull shid I had to deal with didnt warrant this
rock.gif
wtf I'm over it all my advice is no one buys from those fuggin morons... collectively they couldnt find their asses with a mirror and a herd of helpful dogs
mad.gif

To make it clear here,I am in no way trying to start any trouble,nor 'Marr' the org.
The problem I have (andI just want everyone to see it clearly)
is that they just cant admit that they did things wrong! Period!
They keep trying to cover up and cover up.....
They make it sound as if they were right on top of things to keep me happy while I patiently waited,but in fact,I had to keep trying to get a hold of them and get straight answers.

Remember,I was the one who was starting to believe (after a month and a half) that they were a phoney business,and my thread here would prove that by the date but I cant seem to find that thread...
rock.gif

I just know that I will never do biz with them again,nor should my org friends.
I want to leave this thread and never come back,but everytime they open up their mouths with another email to me,I have to post it just to prove that it aint me!!!!

anyway,i am leaving work early today ad going home to repaint the undertail and finally get it on and be done with it.

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143802229 -->

Just a couple things to remember before this gets any more silly.

1. Attitude makes the world go around, you cruise around being a #### to any retailer and you'll find yourself on the short end a lot.

2. Having some experiance with another company that has parts in chronic backorder (Lockheart Phillips) I can attest to the fact that it is pretty standard practice for a manufacterer to give you a "Delivery Date" that slips and slips. You want "Trick ShiD" parts? You're dealing with Trick Shid people, limited production Mom and Pop type of operations. It's fuggin common practice, it sucks, but it's common.

So, Sounds to me like this might be a case of "Gotta Have it Now" Instant gratification Angst...

More Fly's with honey than Vinagar man...

Back