Here we go again...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Aparently there was another school shooting today~ I've yet to see the news.. and don't know if it made the national news yet... but it happened at a school one of my nieces goes to~ Just a little too close to home for me~
The following is the email I received from my sister in Oregon..

Well folks, it finally happened in Roseburg,

Today at 7:40 a.m., our time, there was a shooting at Roseburg High School.
Your niece Sarah called me about 8:20 a.m. crying and saying she was locked
in the Choir room. She home now safe and sound, thank you Jesus!!! At any
rate,  please pray for these kids. There was one student shot four times and
another arrested for the shooting. I am sure you may see it on National News
at this time. I am having a Open House here today for our Church kids and
their families. Just please keep Sarah and her friends in your thoughts.

...please send out a prayer for the child that was shot by this complete idiot.. and all the children that had to endure this nonsense~ My sis didn't mention if the child survived or not~  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140733619 -->

Aparently there was another school shooting today~ I've yet to see the news.. and don't know if it made the national news yet... but it happened at a school one of my nieces goes to~ Just a little too close to home for me~
The following is the email I received from my sister in Oregon..

Well folks, it finally happened in Roseburg,

Today at 7:40 a.m., our time, there was a shooting at Roseburg High School.
Your niece Sarah called me about 8:20 a.m. crying and saying she was locked
in the Choir room. She home now safe and sound, thank you Jesus!!! At any
rate,  please pray for these kids. There was one student shot four times and
another arrested for the shooting. I am sure you may see it on National News
at this time. I am having a Open House here today for our Church kids and
their families. Just please keep Sarah and her friends in your thoughts.

...please send out a prayer for the child that was shot by this complete idiot.. and all the children that had to endure this nonsense~ My sis didn't mention if the child survived or not~  
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

I was suprised to see that in Roseburg as well...I spend alot of time in Merlin which is'ent far from there...hope it's not going to continue to get worse around there and happen again but it just seems you just can't escape the insanity anywhere these day's.
sad.gif

Very sad. thoughts and prayers to all the kids. Must be a hard thing to get over.

Thoughts and prayers sent! Definitely not what kids should have to worry about on a typical school day.
sad.gif

My heart goes out to these people. I'm devastated that there are people like that living in this world. They are the trash of society.

I better shut up before the soapbox traps me. Suffice it to say that my heart bleeds every time I hear one of these stories.

--Wag--

Thanks for the thoughts and sending out the prayers for these kids~

I know what you mean, ozz~ The wife has been on me for the past few years to pull up the stakes and get out of Florida~ If not for my job, we'd be gone~ Roseburg is one of the areas we had been concidering~ Because we have family there and it is, for the most part, a quiet little loggin' township~ So yeah, seems you can't escape the madness of today whether in the big city or the quiet country~
sad.gif

Prayers and thoughts heading out.

Roseburg, OR.... hard to believe in that part of the Country this type of thing can happen. Family in the Rogue Valley, Medford to be exact.

Back