This boils my blood!!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Saw this on the news last night, names had not yet been released but i was in an uproar. I was always raised you face a man, never hit a man or shoot a man from behind, young kid dead, senseless murder!!!! Came to work this morning and i have worked with this kids father for years, the son actually worked there for awhile as well. Stupid uncalled for murder, i hope they catch these 2 guys...and i hope they resist

Deadly Robbery: Fleeing Clerk Shot In Back - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

Very sorry to hear about this, Paul. Prayers sent... :please:

OMG paul...man im sorry.... prayers for the family in this time of senseless killing.

RIP. hope they catch dem bastids and instead of the chair.. I say beat them till they almost dead but not totally dead.. and repeat the procedure everysingle day for the rest of their miserable life. makes me furious whenever I read about things like this. Innocent ppl getting killed :banghead:

Wow, very sad. I hope they get caught and get what they really deserved, my condolances to family and friends.

So sorry Bro. This is the kind of stuff we READ about, not supposed to happen to the people we know! RIP Pablo.

Gotta tell you guys i always knew i worked for a good company and for the majority good people, girl i work with had talked to me about collecting some change and donations to give to him to help out with things, i thought it was a great idea so we went with it. Being i'm the big scary dude they had me walking around filling the water bottle:laugh: Bear in mind we dont get paid till tomorrow so most of these guys have no money i still filled a half gallon water jug halfway with change and bills, and that was from one department! Everyones announcing what we got going in the thursday safety meetings and we're gonna pass it around friday. I walked up to the offices just kinda jokingly "hey you guys work up here in the ac, hey you are an engineer, hey you run the company lets help em out" The owner of the company put 3 100 dollar bills in the bottle, and his son put in 2:thumbsup: I'm kind of a pain in the :moon: so i'll be hitting those 2 up again friday :laugh:

His department is taking care of his leave, generally it'd be excused or vacation, they are paying him 8hrs a day until he is ready to come back and i have heard rumors on very good sources the owner is waiting to here if they put out a crime stoppers or reward for the robbers that shot him and either adding to it or doubling it pending what it is. :bowdown:

That goes to show you there is still good in this world!!!

Sorry to hear this happened, but it's great to see your work do the stand up thing.

Back