Mr Bush......

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 11 2006,08:13) Who can make our schools safer??

PARENTS

Not laws, no law will ever make our schools safe.
our schools here are safe you cant walk in unless they buzz you in they have a camera and you have tell them why your there before they unlock the door

... " then only the criminals will have guns" ... I believe violent crimes shot up (no pun intended) in every country that did this.

In this country, the Second Amendment makes all others possible.
brave.gif

(DAB @ Oct. 11 2006,08:36) Maybe everyone should carry a gun.

You know, that "Mutually Assured Destruction" thing?  
smile.gif

p.s. I used to live in Knowle/Bristol in the UK and encountered more crime there than when I lived in New York City!
out here we all do just that..
laugh.gif

cool.gif

102_0249.JPG

p.s. I used to live in Knowle/Bristol in the UK and encountered more crime there than when I lived in New York City![/Quote]
Strange, I drove to Knowle only 2 months ago, (visting friends) did not see one murder, not one drive buy, perhaps it was my lucky day  
jump9.gif

OK ......Deldewey.......I wouldn't bring up that subject again , unless you want your name changed to MUD.[/Quote]

"Oh no not MUD"  
eek2.gif
OK, I am sorry, and I promise never to bring up this subject again  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

And finally, spoke to my brother who is working in Russia, said he can get me an AK for 200 bucks, is that a good price  
poke.gif

have a permit also...but...dont own any guns...now does that make sence?

Normally, I have a lot to say about this but y'all seem to have covered it pretty well.

--Wag--

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. To restrict firearms would only be a fix to the problem, not a solution.

(deldewey @ Oct. 11 2006,23:18) p.s. I used to live in Knowle/Bristol in the UK and encountered more crime there than when I lived in New York City!
Strange, I drove to Knowle only 2 months ago, (visting friends) did not see one murder, not one drive buy, perhaps it was my lucky day
jump9.gif

OK ......Deldewey.......I wouldn't bring up that subject again , unless you want your name changed to MUD.[/Quote]

"Oh no not MUD"
eek2.gif
OK, I am sorry, and I promise never to bring up this subject again
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

And finally, spoke to my brother who is working in Russia, said he can get me an AK for 200 bucks, is that a good price
poke.gif
[/Quote]
An AK is from $35 to $100 here. Depends on how nice and if milled or stamped reciever. Also the country it was made in. If it's a Russian AK, and nice, I could see $200 being a fair price.

When I'm on a non-gun related forum and click on a gun related thread, I usually do so with one eye closed and gringe as I brace for a bunch of anti-gun nonsense, but I must say I am pleasantly surprised here. Wow, what a pro-gun/2nd Amendment board!! And a Hayabusa board to boot? I think I found a new home!!
bowdown.gif

By the way, this is my first post. Damn nice place you guys and gals have here.
smile.gif

When you find a gun law that criminals obey, why not turn it into a murder law that they will obey. ;)

(BusaEddie @ Oct. 15 2006,00:11) When I'm on a non-gun related forum and click on a gun related thread, I usually do so with one eye closed and gringe as I brace for a bunch of anti-gun nonsense, but I must say I am pleasantly surprised here. Wow, what a pro-gun/2nd Amendment board!! And a Hayabusa board to boot? I think I found a new home!!
bowdown.gif

By the way, this is my first post. Damn nice place you guys and gals have here.
smile.gif

When you find a gun law that criminals obey, why not turn it into a murder law that they will obey. ;)
LOL, welcome.

guns.gif

It is just that GWB is good friends with Charleton Heston.
Too much money to be made by not restricting guns. Republicans love guns, they are warmongers, they are the guys that have the money and land to skeet shoot in the backyard. It is old order bullshed and generally leads to more minority fatalaties than the deaths of desireable people. Too much to say here.
I will agree with some comments about the criminal situation in the UK. Having lived in OXON/NORTHANTS for a few years, I will testify that the brand of violence is a bit more brutal than gun happy America. Everybody in the US has a fear that the dude you think you gonna roll might be packin heat. In England, they know that the lone target will not have a pistol and therefore the five or more guys that break his ribs and crack his skull must be really brave to fight "mano a mano"... You know what I am talking about, luckily for me, my big azz was enough of a deterrent to those looking to practice field goals on my ribs.

Those of us who refuse from to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Our Founding Fathers found the delicate balance between liberty and governmental control. The right to keep and bear arms is an integral part of it. Definitely too much to say about it here on this board.

brave.gif

Back