1957 vs. 2007

Good thing your here I am too drunk to think so you can do it for me.  LOL
all_coholic.gif
I'm on the Heineken just not as many brews as you I guess. Don't worry I'll catch up.
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Also 0 Hayaybusas! Here's what they had.

Colleda ST III 1957
Overall Length: 2 000 mm (78.7 in)
Overall Width: 730 mm (28.7 in)
Overall Height: 1 000 mm (39.4 in)
Wheelbase: 1 270 mm (50.0 in)
Dry Weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)
Engine type: Air-cooled 123 cc single cylinder 2-stroke. 7 hp/ 5,500 rpm.

1957_STIII_colleda_250.jpg

Too many people are overly worried about what other people are doing AND too many people are all too interested in making things "fair" for people who have proven that they don't really deserve fairness. I believe in human rights but I don't believe in giving human rights to people who have proven they are not human. Those "people," and I use the term loosely, should be exterminated.

I've never been able to understand why it is that people think you should be nice to people who don't deserve it.

"But it's just wrong." Baloney. ACLU and other civil and human rights organizations don't have good reasons for their beliefs. They are very often more dogmatic, chauvenistic and closed-minded than the religiously conservative people who they turn and accuse of the same exact things. It is being proven out that no particular group out there has the monopoly on these idiotic traits.

--Wag--

Where did you get that idea about better education?
I found this on another site. It doesn't say better, it says "more". And as you know more doesn't equal better all the time.

Outsourcing jobs may be smarter for corps. or they wouldn't do it.
I was not talking about outsourcing. Go to any IT company here, walk between cubicles ... you will see for yourself. I`m in IT business for the last 20 year. I`ve been at Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Autodesk, Digidesign,Lucent, Avaya and many more.

100,000-150,000 H1B visa workers brought from another countries every single years.

Don`t kid yourself, we have most expensive education here not the best one.

Are you sure, has the rate of poverty increased, or has the definition of poverty changed?
I'm not sure about anything in this thread, but I did find the current definition of poverty. I don't know what it used to be.

pov·er·ty /ˈpÉ’vÉ™rti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pov-er-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
"“noun 1. the state or condition of having little or no money, goods, or means of support; condition of being poor; indigence.
2. deficiency of necessary or desirable ingredients, qualities, etc.: poverty of the soil.
3. scantiness; insufficiency: Their efforts to stamp out disease were hampered by a poverty of medical supplies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1125"“75; ME poverte < OF < L paupertÄt- (s. of paupertÄs) small means, moderate circumstances. See pauper, -ty2]

let us not forget about the tailfins, big chrome grills and hella-steel bumpers on our 50's era autos. gotta love the style. better looking than a lot of the plastic eggs and jelly beans we have now.

That actually scares me to think about.  My wife agrees that things like this remind us why we have not brought a child into this world.
In my case, that motivates my wife and me to have and educate children to grown up and become free persons with strong values, that can make a difference in a society that is destroying itself. We have that responsability.

Also 0 Hayaybusas! Here's what they had.

Colleda ST III 1957
Overall Length: 2 000 mm (78.7 in)
Overall Width: 730 mm (28.7 in)
Overall Height: 1 000 mm (39.4 in)
Wheelbase: 1 270 mm (50.0 in)
Dry Weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)
Engine type: Air-cooled 123 cc single cylinder 2-stroke. 7 hp/ 5,500 rpm.
You got me on that one
clap.gif

Too many people are overly worried about what other people are doing AND too many people are all too interested in making things "fair" for people who have proven that they don't really deserve fairness.  I believe in human rights but I don't believe in giving human rights to people who have proven they are not human.  Those "people," and I use the term loosely, should be exterminated.
Somebody's feeling rather soapboxy today.

Where did you get that idea about better education?
I found this on another site. It doesn't say better, it says "more". And as you know more doesn't equal better all the time.

Outsourcing jobs may be smarter for corps. or they wouldn't do it.
I was not talking about outsourcing. Go to any IT company here, walk between cubicles ... you will see for yourself. I`m in IT business for the last 20 year. I`ve been at Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Autodesk, Digidesign,Lucent, Avaya and many more.

100,000-150,000 H1B visa workers brought from another countries every single years.

Don`t kid yourself, we have most expensive education here not the best one.
Surely you're not saying that the countries that we are outsourcing to have better education than we do?  I'm in IT too and i've done contract work for Microsoft as well and i'm sure you already know most of their outsourced support is a joke.  How many Americans do you know of that get educated abroad for a reason other than the life experience?  Now flip it, how many foreigners come here for an education every single day. I'm not sure where you guys are getting your opinions from.

Oh yeah the original post is funny cause it's true.

My kids are growing up in a much different and more dangerous world than I ever had as a child...it's truly sad
sad.gif

My kids are growing up in a much different and more dangerous world than I ever had as a child...it's truly sad
sad.gif
So who should we blame? I say the Americans born since 1957 all share some responsibility.
I'd like to blame every greedy lawyer and special interest group that's sprung up in the last 20 years...also, our slack-ass judicial system that doesn't really give a crap when a pedophile is caught...all those that feel everyone can be "rehabilitated" and then set them loose once again on society so we can all be in shock when they revert back to the useless sack of cells they really are...all the idiots that don't really truly know that coffee's hot, or that eating fast food will make you fat, that drinking and driving isn't OK, that drugs kill or that smoking causes cancer...I could go on and on
shutup.gif

Best I can offer society is a stable environment for my kids and to be involved with their lives, to teach them right from wrong and RESPECT for others and hope they grow up with memories of a fun and wonderful childhood. It may not match the carefree days of being a kid that I had, but I'll do what I can
winkold.gif

Back