Member passed away today

Thanks for all the support guys. Wes was a great friend to me, I met him threw are work. And he always was there to help me when he could. Wes was a great friend and had a true passion for bikes. I have been riding with Wes for as long has he has been riding. I got the call Saturday night from another riding friend of are's, and it really hit me very hard. Glad you guys were there for him as he passed. Thanks again for all the kind words, Jared.

Welcome Jared.

Thanks for all the support guys. Wes was a great friend to me, I met him threw are work. And he always was there to help me when he could. Wes was a great friend and had a true passion for bikes. I have been riding with Wes for as long has he has been riding. I got the call Saturday night from another riding friend of are's, and it really hit me very hard. Glad you guys were there for him as he passed. Thanks again for all the kind words, Jared.

Jared, we're so sorry for your loss and trust you have so many wonderful memories of Wes to carry with you. He'll be missed by all that met and knew him.

O wow, that is sad news!

RIP Wes

Glad for all the oRg members that were able to support him in his time of need. Hopefully if his family is in need of anything they will let us know.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. Thank you CaP and the other members for being there with him. I can't imagine how hard that was for you. RIP Wes

Seen many people pass away or already dead from vehicular mayhem. I feel sorry for this young guy losing his life in such a way. His family will suffer for a long long time. There is just something so devastating when you lose someone without a chance to say goodbye to them. I am sure it was just the most wretched day imaginable for those who were there to witness this tragic loss of life...RIP Wes

Thank you Jared for the kind words, he was an amazing person and he will truly be missed.

Always hate to loose a true rider. May God be with your family and friends in this time.

Prayers to all who are close to him and are having a hard time.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back