Well I took the next step.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
I ve always wanted a ohlins rear shock when I had my TL1000R.  Recently came a across a deal for the busa I really couldnt pass up.  The deal also comes with the front road and track forks.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116682985 -->

Ohlins1.JPG

I ve always wanted a ohlins rear shock when I had my TL1000R. Recently came a across a deal for the busa I really couldnt pass up. The deal also comes with the front road and track forks.
Big E...
Thats the setup I have on my Busa. Look into the internal upgrade for the R/T's.

What a difference that setup will make on your Busa. Plus its good for a few hundred poser points at the local bike night....LOL

any more "deals" available?
Yeah, a few more goodies still left on the bike. Still debating if I want to pick up the rest. I will let the board know if anything else is left. I know for a fact that he wants to get rid of the Ohlins Damper that mounts to the factory location. I would have picked it up myself but already have one on mine.

I ve always wanted a ohlins rear shock when I had my TL1000R.  Recently came a across a deal for the busa I really couldnt pass up.  The deal also comes with the front road and track forks.
Big E...
Thats the setup I have on my Busa. Look into the internal upgrade for the R/T's.

What a difference that setup will make on your Busa. Plus its good for a few hundred poser points at the local bike night....LOL
What is the upgrade?

Big E,

That has to be the juiciest thing I have seen in along time!!!

what I would give for that set up!!!

Back