Ohlins USA suspension deal

That's an awesome deal. Make sure you get the hydraulic preload adjuster for the shock. It's shown in the picture. It was a $100 option when I got my shock. If you can get there with the bike and have them take measurements before building the suspention, you'l get a better setup. I had mine done first by just giving them my info, but ended up having it redone with me being with the bike to get everything correct.

Its a great deal we are installing this special on a 2009 R1 this week...great deal guys!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Another great deal I can't afford :laugh: My wish list no longer even fits on my hard drive :rofl: Hope a lot of people can jump on this:beerchug:

I just called Ohlins and it doesnt sound like the promotion applies to the BUSA, GEN I or II. Basically they have extra inventory on the newest shock and fork kits and their trying to unload them. Oh well guess I'll have to shop around.

I just called Ohlins and it doesnt sound like the promotion applies to the BUSA, GEN I or II. Basically they have extra inventory on the newest shock and fork kits and their trying to unload them. Oh well guess I'll have to shop around.

Where in Wisconsin are you? Superbike Suspension just south of Chicago. They did my forks. Its better if you can get there with your bike and let them take measurements instead of shipping forks/shock to them and telling them your weight. Nothing against Traxxion Dynamics, I'm running shocks on 2 bikes I got from them. One of them came sprung wrong because I wasn't abe to get there with the bike and let them take measurements. Traxxion Dynamics offered to take it back and refund me. I chose to keep it and swap out springs. BTW, I have a 920# spring from an OHLINS shock laying around here....

Last edited:
Where in Wisconsin are you? Superbike Suspension just south of Chicago. They did my forks. Its better if you can get there with your bike and let them take measurements instead of shipping forks/shock to them and telling them your weight. Nothing against Traxxion Dynamics, I'm running shocks on 2 bikes I got from them. One of them came sprung wrong because I wasn't abe to get there with the bike and let them take measurements. Traxxion Dynamics offered to take it back and refund me. I chose to keep it and swap out springs. BTW, I have a 920# spring from an OHLINS shock laying around here....

I'm in the SE section of the state I'll have to give them a call. Thanks.:beerchug:

Back