look what i just bought

Man, that sucks. Sorry you got ripped, man.
mad.gif
This sort of thing is exactly why I prefer not to deal with repainted stuff, especially buying sight unseen. Good luck finding a set of plastics. Wish I had an extra set I could put on you right.
wink.gif

Well is it your fault you got sucker punched... NO, BUT it's a Universal truth, Nothing good is cheap, and if it sounds too good to be true? Then it is. Remember this, never forget it and you'll be good to go. The last little bit of consumer wisdom I will offer today? Never, ever ever, be impatient. Take your time, it puts you in the prime seat and will take away a huge chunk of a salesmans power when buying a car for instance. Remember that no matter what it is, (Unless it's a super rare collectable) there are hundreds more just down the road.

So, Be skeptical, be patient, don't trust anyone... Pisser you got worked though man...

i addition to the ebay complaint, i also filed with square trade today and with paypal too. my credit card will get the cash back in 1-3 days from tomorrow in "good faith" while they investigate. i am calling tomorrow to Houston pd and filing a complaint to get an investigation going there too. my lawyer will probably handle this though. i want these guys smashed and i hope they loose their buisness. ill do my best. i fortunately have many friends who are lawyers and they love this stuff. scammers do suck!
smile.gif

i traded about 10 emails with this guy and about 5 phone calls. no matter what it is whether a good deal or not this could have happened. i was willing to take the chance on the paint but i didnt expect to get the plastics in the condition they were in. im working a deal for some mint 04 silver and blues and i have already done buisness with him before so ill be rolling soon enough and ill handle this issue in due time:)

Back