Flyboy needs to be kickin' some butt!

Cobra Steve

Registered
Browseing E-bay, I came across a nice 03 busa for sale in Canada, obviously a fake by the price, but wait a minute.......That's Flyboy's bike in Arkansas!!
guns.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....77&rd=1

<!--EDIT|Cobra Steve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082329247 -->

Holy sh*t! It is Flyboy's bike! That's just flat wrong. I guess we have to be careful where and how we post pics nowadays!

ahaha too bad the poster is a retard... he says its an 03!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just reported it to ebay and told them to suspend his account and terminate the auction.

Dude, this has got to stop. Is there no way Ebay can track the
individuals addresses and report them. This is getting pretty
rediculous. As always IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD IT IS. Get a phone
number and arrange an inspection in person either by yourself
or a CLOSE friend/relative.

WTF! I'm going to kick that guys A$$ when he comes to get the bike. Boy, there are some scammers out there...buyer beware!
wow.gif
mad.gif

WTF! I'm going to kick that guys A$$ when he comes to get the bike. Boy, there are some scammers out there...buyer beware!
wow.gif
mad.gif
Hey Fly, remember it's not the guy's fault who purchased the bike.
He is gullibly thinking he got a killer deal, but actually he/she just got GOT! Probably someone overseas fronting your bike to tricke someone into wiring $$$$ they'll never see again. It gets personal when they start getting pics from h.org. It's time to declare war (I'm dead serious!!)

I posted about an auction with Flyboy's pics the day he purchased his Busa.

We should have some type of visible watermark on all pics posted on the board to keep scammers from using them. Something like "Not for Sale" across the image.

I posted about an auction with Flyboy's pics the day he purchased his Busa.

We should have some type of visible watermark on all pics posted on the board to keep scammers from using them.  Something like "Not for Sale" across the image.
That's a good idea, maybe in clear text diagonal across the image (faded so not to interrupt viewing). Maybe "HAYABUSA.ORG"

That is truly fugged up! Actually there is a better way to do this. Capt. should be able to set up a firewall that will stop people from downloading pics from this site to anywhere else. A lot of sites already have this firewall setup. If someone tries to download a pic, a message will pop up that will say something like..."Access denied. Contact Board Admin. for Copy Rights..." or some poop like that. I've seen this done on many sites and it just simply blocks anyone from downloading any and all pics from the site.

Brian

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna hit the Capt. up right now on the Live Support line and let him know what's happening.

Brian

You know, guys/gals, in hindsight this is really not cool at all. I sat back a while and really thought about what just happened here. This could really create some bad publicity about this site. We all love the site and what Capt has done for us, but just think if someone actually traced the pics back here and started thinking that the Capt and it's members are part of some ebay scheme?
rock.gif
I'm under the belief that flyboy is not selling his bike and someone is using those bike pics to scam people out of their money. It also scares me to think what people would do with pics of family members and stuff like that. Really pisses me off to know that people actually try to set you up to rip you off. The internet is a great place, but some people out there are using it in many ways that are unlawful. DEATH TO ALL SCAMMERS...!!!
guns.gif
grim.gif
firedevil.gif

I put my smilies in the order I think the scammers should be dealt with... First, shoot all the mutha fathas. Then the grim reaper comes a callin'. And lastly, send 'em all straight to HELL!

Brian

On second thought. We should by-pass hell and let PacificBusa shave their nads with a straight razor...
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Dang Flyboy they went and sold your bike, but what you really ought to be teed about is they only got abouut $1600 for it!!!!
laugh.gif

To Scammers any amount is a profit...kinda makes you wish you could just tap into ebays file and get a name and address doesn't it
mad.gif

Back