Flyboy needs to be kickin' some butt!

Not good at all....makes a guy think twice b for postin pics,Them are all from H.Org....But comon 1500 for flyboys bike get real....I'll take two at that price...

Trust e on this one. there is no foul proof way to avoid use of pics. i ahve been dealing with this for a long time on a Corporate leve. If someone wants it bad enough it is easy to get. Screen shots , source code etc. What should be done is Ebay should be looking closer on how they handle these events. Picture Prove ownership??

That is truly fugged up!  Actually there is a better way to do this.  Capt. should be able to set up a firewall that will stop people from downloading pics from this site to anywhere else.  A lot of sites already have this firewall setup.  If someone tries to download a pic, a message will pop up that will say something like..."Access denied.  Contact Board Admin. for Copy Rights..."  or some poop like that.  I've seen this done on many sites and it just simply blocks anyone from downloading any and all pics from the site.

Brian
only problem with this is, I like to collect pics of busas and I want to save member's pics when they post them.

How would you do the water mark thing on the pics??
Almost all software that allows you to edit images has an option for adding watermarks.

Having .org on the images wouldn't really mean anything. It has to be some wording that would let someone know that this bike isn't for sale.

It's easy to get around restrictions for saving images.

nerd.gif

i think flyboy should be dropping a couple of nukes from his chopper! Oh wait, the seller's in Canada... belay that order!
laugh.gif

Back