look what i just bought

i figure the red fairings, tanks and nose will help the carbon fender and the black tail pop. ive got a bit of polished stuff already and im trying to decide if i should leave the wheels black or get chrome. either way i wont have different colored and roadrashed body pieces anymore:D

you got that for a real steal, congrads
tounge.gif

hell yeah that is cheap as hell congrats paint the tail the same color put some chrome graphics

Bella
tounge.gif

Dude, I think that would look sweet with the black tail....do a black kanji and decals....maybe carbon decals....very cool.

yeah im leaving the tail black and getting carbon sliders , graphics, and a carbon tank gripper. im also researching carbon wheels. im paying for it as soon as the guys gets back to me and hopefully ill have it on the bike by next fri:O

I almost bid on that item but it look like it was not it was real parts but after market. Glad to see one of ours got it though

im gonna see if i can pay extra to get this faster.  he assured me its oem stuff repainted and he also assured me its dupont chromabase paint with dupont(not nasson)primer and that there are no blems on the job.  well see.  hey cheese is there a chance you know this guy?  i know its slim but itsw worth asking:D

i was going to buy the carbon front fender anyway and they cost upwards of $200 so i figure if
front fender 150
tank 150
l fairing 100
r fairing 100
tail 100
nose 100
carbon chain g 50

750 even if the paint isnt good is what a blemed painter kit would cost on ebay so really i cant lose unless this guy is an absolute fraud. im paying for it with Visa so if he tries to screw me i can stop payment. ive done it before cause it is easy and sure beats counting on paypal! well see what happens, im excited to finally have paint to go with all my mods
devil.gif

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087542958 -->

Not a very good photo. Also, the value of the parts depends on what damage, if any, they may have sustained prior to bein' repaired/repainted. Also depends on the quality of the paint prep and the materials used. Personally I prefer not to buy plastic parts that have been painted unless I know who fixed/prep'd/painted them and what kind of job they done. If repair and/or prep is crap, the pieces are worthless at any price.

Good luck on this, though.
wink.gif

Really ticks me off our internet watchdogs won't let us view anything on E-Bay.Have to wait 'till I get home,I guess,but my connection at the house sux,and I'm usually riding anyway.What does this stuff look like and what did it go for?

Back