Well,I started the install......

Glad it got brought to the top never seen it b-fore.. Very nice Paul I was wondering when you went turbo, Very cool..
bowdown.gif

Hey TurboProStreet in case you didnt know NitrousJunkie is in "DUBAI" as in not in the USA..
SHOCKED.gif

Hey nitrous, what exactly are you #s now, boost ,fuel pres, A/F because i had same issues with boost pres. and i also had good fuel and it melted the pistons. PM me i might be able to send you the map i just had done [ i just have to figure out how ] be cool, go fast.

(URPREY @ Jan. 14 2007,19:52) holy stuff,  I'm worried about melting my pistons now, but at 6psi, please tell me it can't be done.  
wow.gif
Has your bike been tuned? Are you sure your not getting any boost creep? What octane gas are you using? Even at 6psi you can mess things up if it's not tuned or setup right.

It can definitly melt pistons with 6psi if it goes lean while under boost and it don,t take long if you get after it under boost foy ant lenght of time get a wide band or LM1 and keep a eye on it or get the bike dynoed and have a good map done. you want to end up with about 11/5 A/F under boost

Back