:thumbsup: Chris Horoho aka "Pinky"

arthur39

Registered
Thumbs Up Chris Horoho aka "Pinky"

A big :thumbsup: to "Pinky" Chris Horoho for tying things together with my turbo project. I needed wastegate pipe added to turbo and tied in with the exhaust pipe, I also needed the header modified and repaired (new flange raised a bit, and some crack fixing) Great job. Here are some pics of his work, I had the pieces ceramic coated as well, Good luck with the new shop and thank you.

PICT0053.jpg

coated.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys
just tryin to help everyone out when needed
that wastegate tube mounted to turbo came out real nice didnt it
again thank you

I'd like to thank you Arthur for the chance to do the work on your kit
it was fun and very enjoyable
I love welding and fab work of this nature

Chris, to go with the other post, the workmanship was excellent, everything went together real "tight", placing the wastegate snug to the engine allowed me to run 2 fans and keep the radiator in the stock position so the fairings go on without any cutting, the placement of the turbo, the air filter is not "squished" to fit, it is right there on the opening of the fairing, it should breathe real nice, these little things went a long way for me, and this project would of never taken off without your help, :thumbsup: good luck with the shop

Chris, to go with the other post, the workmanship was excellent, everything went together real "tight", placing the wastegate snug to the engine allowed me to run 2 fans and keep the radiator in the stock position so the fairings go on without any cutting, the placement of the turbo, the air filter is not "squished" to fit, it is right there on the opening of the fairing, it should breathe real nice, these little things went a long way for me, and this project would of never taken off without your help, :thumbsup: good luck with the shop
thank you
anytime you need anything just give me a call

yea, he and i had a few convo's about standalone ecu options for the busa. cool guy fo sho

Back