Well,I started the install......

PM lowering tree...

Resized_Top_Triple.JPG

NJ, you want to sell the hugger, Ive been lookin at them for a while and ready to make the jump. If your willin I am too

Carmen looks great! Can't wait to see the new paint job. How's she runnin'?

I havent really pushed her yet,but I will say she pulls like a freight train now! I just scored an arm over on psycobike,so after that install with a shinko,I'll let you know how she really runs.

NJ, looks great! What kind of system did you get for her, and how much boost you planning on runnin? Any updates cooming to the motor itself, or have you done pistons, cams, etc...
rock.gif

NJ, looks great! What kind of system did you get for her, and how much boost you planning on runnin? Any updates cooming to the motor itself, or have you done pistons, cams, etc...
rock.gif
Only answer I know is that he picked up a Velocity kit.
Velocity stage one at about 10 lbs.and dang near 100lbs of fuel pressure.its rich, but not too rich, I want it to last,I'm building a dedicated drag bike,but Carmen is for the street.

Looks good, but just curious how good your gonna see your boost & fuel gauge while hitting the gas. Looks wise, like I said it is awesome, but wouldn't having the gauges mounted to the side make you take your eyes off the road (off center) to see boost/ fuel while riding - tucked or in a agressive riding position?

Looks good, but just curious how good your gonna see your boost & fuel gauge while hitting the gas. Looks wise, like I said it is awesome, but wouldn't having the gauges mounted to the side make you take your eyes off the road (off center) to see boost/ fuel while riding - tucked or in a agressive riding position?
I never look at them while riding, they are and were used only as a reference for tuning , I set the fuel pressure after making a run down the road,then the boost as per Barry at Velocity,I didnt like the way the gauge looks on Cecils bike without some sort of housing.The gauges are designed to be flush mounted in or on some sort of bezel or flat surface,I placed one up on the upper dash plastic and I couldnt see it on either side due to the master cylinder reservoirs,so this was the next logical place.I can see them both while driving,but as I said, I never look at while in a competitive mode.I know what the boost is gonna do and I know what the fuel pressure is gonna due,you just cant set these things without gauges or a A/F meter or an exhaust gas temp.meter.NJ.

Back