Well,I started the install......

Are you running a LM-1 or wideband? Good input on the gauges being mounted on the upper dash plastic, makes sense that the reservoir covers would hinder gauge view.

Are you running a LM-1 or wideband? Good input on the gauges being mounted on the upper dash plastic, makes sense that the reservoir covers would hinder gauge view.
Working to do a deal with a wide band with a member here,But I dont want to clutter up the cluster area too much more.

Another arm,this one is from Daniel....

Back_Half_RS.JPG

So, NJ, will you change your name since you're now a "boost-a-junkie"? Nothin' like seein' the business ends of those pipes hangin' out the side of the fairing!

beerchug.gif
To nitrousjunkie thats a cool looking ride, i was just wondering is this your first expereance with turbo bike. just wanted to add good for you for doing install yourself. i know it was pain but for your own peace of mind get the bike dynoed by a good shop that does turbo bikes. I learned from [painful] personal expereance i also did my own install barrys kit, DO NOT TRUST the maps that come with kit or from any body else they may be good maps but every bike is differant. mine was running very lean right from the get go it burnt the pistons after 400-500 miles. went back together with JEs, spacerplate, studs. also turned up boost fuel pres. and installed a wide band took bike out ran ok seemed to lost good amount of power, and the wideband indicated it was still going way lean on boost. got it on a dyno spent half the day now i have 256hp @7psi with 11.6 A/F and its maxed out with stock injectors. so PLEASE get your bike on a dyno before you bad luck

(Dave&Cindy @ Jan. 01 2007,05:54)
beerchug.gif
To nitrousjunkie thats a cool looking ride, i was just wondering is this your first expereance with turbo bike. just wanted to add good for you for doing install yourself. i know it was pain but for your own peace of mind get the bike dynoed by a good shop that does turbo bikes. I learned from [painful] personal expereance i also did my own install barrys kit, DO NOT TRUST the maps that come with kit or from any body else they may be good maps but every bike is differant. mine was running very lean right from the get go it burnt the pistons after 400-500 miles. went back together with JEs, spacerplate, studs. also turned up boost fuel pres. and installed a wide band took bike out ran ok seemed to lost good amount of power, and the wideband indicated it was still going way lean on boost. got it on a dyno spent half the day now i have 256hp @7psi with 11.6 A/F and its maxed out with stock injectors. so PLEASE get your bike on a dyno before you bad luck
Thanks,I aquired an excellent map from Joe Hahn @ Orient Express,the map Barry gives you is fat all the way through and very safe.As you can see,I had the right side fairing fixed after my bodyman butchered it,(damn language barrier).I have an LM-1 to install,but I'm very confident with the map Joe sent me and there are NO dynos where I'm at.

Resized_1.jpg

Good idea with the LM-1 just don,t push it to hard until you get some readings and KNOW wear your A/F is at. pm me if you want good luck !

(Dave&Cindy @ Jan. 01 2007,06:09) Good idea with the LM-1 just don,t push it to hard until you get some readings and KNOW wear your A/F is at. pm me if you want good luck !
I'm gonna put the LM-1 on and run it through and check it,if its lean I WILL fatten it up,Barry wants me to send him the turbo because I suspect it hasnt been cleaned up inside where they made the dump and Internal gate stuff,(I have Too much boost) creep if you will,What I might do is just buy another turbo with the external gate and DBB upgrade so I dont have to do without the bike except for a couple of hours.

Very sweet !!! To bad there's no dyno near you , i'd like to see what your #s are.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

I would like to know as well,I have waaaay more boost than I should have with a 6lb gate.Joe says I should still be good with C-16 all the way to uhhh.more than 6.

Back