WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!!! Hit head on tonight.....

Man that truly Blows. It's good to hear you made it through without major injuries. I'm sorry to hear about the bike. And this texting crap is getting way out of hand. Why got through all the troble of typing a msg with your thumbs that you can call and say in a minute.
I hope insurance will cover you for a new ride. Yours sounds pretty much totaled.

For sure getting an 09 now.

Yeah it for sure could have been alot worse, so im thinkfull of that

This was my first busa(13k miles in 6 mos...lol) but my 5th bike ive been riding since i was 12. but this was my only mode of transportation at the present.....:thumbsup:

All cagers should have to take a mandatory MSF course so they will learn how not to crush us with their antics. Glad you are OK and I know the pain you feel with your loss. You live to ride again my Brother! ATGATT! Wear it Brothers and Sisters!

Good to hear you are alright. It's unfortunate that some peoples carelessness costs others, but hopefully you will be back on the road soon.

Glad that you can write about what happen and that you were wearing all your gear. Hope you can get another bike soon. get well soon.

All cagers should have to take a mandatory MSF course so they will learn how not to crush us with their antics. Glad you are OK and I know the pain you feel with your loss. You live to ride again my Brother! ATGATT! Wear it Brothers and Sisters!

Even better...all cagers should have to spend six months exclusively traveling around on a moped before they're allowed to get/renew a license.

Arizona seems especially treacherous to me with a combination of ten year license renewals and retirees on the road.

Sorry...forgot to congratulate you on the most important part...the successful survival of the crash.

:beerchug:

yet one more reason for a national ban. Good to see you are going to be ok. shew! Also another good example of whey we should always wear gear. not just a helmet.

I'm so glad you are able to post up. What kind of gear did you have on? Hope your feeling better soon. Bikes can be replaced.

#2 killer of bike riders, cagers turning left.... glad you are a survivor!!

As others have said, very glad you are ok. Like Hal, I am curious as to what gear you had on. I wear AGATT as well, but wonder about it sometimes.

Good to hear that you are OK! Cagers are very dangerous, especially the ones that are on the phone and in a hurry!

Back