WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!!! Hit head on tonight.....

DRKBLU08

Registered
Guys my gear saved me from getting really jacked up! I just left work and was setting at a stop light at sooner rd and I40, waiting to trunleft onto sooner. when i seen a Black BMW starting to get into the left lane to make a left hand trun and she was trying to beat the light and cut the cornor and hit me pretty much head on! she admitted to not seeing me and that she was doing about 40mph talking on the phone!.....Im ok went to the hospital and got checked out just kinda brused up and sore. Bike is pretty much a total loss....It was my first busa 2008 ive had it 6mos and put alomst 13kmiles onit and i get took out at a stop light setting still. guys be safe cagers just dont look for bikes, i even had my HID's on bright!
From what we can tell just giving a good look over in the garage
Both forks are busted
Both front rotord are bent
wheel is bent
brake lines, calipers are busted
header is smashed
cans are scraped up
oil cooler smashed
raiatior smashed
overflow tank smashed
tripple tree jacked up
engine case cover busted up
left mirror busted
handle bars bent
and that was just a quick look on the stands

Dang, glad to hear you're going to be OK

Bikes can be replaced. So glad to see you here posting.

Glad you are OK.:thumbsup:
You will be sore tomorrow, Sorry about your bike but ,Your ALIVE :beerchug:

I'm glad that you're alright. With the insurance, maybe you can pick up the 09 or grab up a cheap 08 sittin around and mod it up.

Sorry for the loss bro.

Wow. Glad you had your gear on.
Sorry about you getting hit like that. Yuck.

:thumbsup: on being okay, as listed earlier you will definitly be sore tomorow. Talking on the celly is illegal most places now but i suspect the outcome may have been the same with that type of driving.

Thanks guys! yeah im already sore as hell so tomo is really gonna suck. yeah my armor in my jacket took most of the blow wheni hit the car and the road and my helmet saved my head when it hit:bowdown:

Damn, man sorry to hear this.. People on the phone driving scare me. Even while driving my CC dually I get "I didn't see you" I tell them "you would have if you actually paid attention instead of flapping your jaw on that thing."

dude that sucks glad your still walking and get better. why can't people understand talking on a cell phone is ****ing dangerous its illegal here ok blue thooth that dont meen **** hands free. and i see ass hats on them all day but i go 50 over its clear and i get a ticket

Last edited:
Glad your ok bro it probably could have been a lot worse.

It seems like a lot of ya are crashing and dropping your brand new 08's.
Was it your first bike? or your first busa?

glad you are able to post up and tell us about it yourself :beerchug:

make sure to take whatever feel-good pills they gave you because you will definitely need them

Man glad the bike the worse of it, and not you. Let her ins. get you a shiney new 09, Silver.:thumbsup:Glad you're OK.

Glad your ok man sucks bout the bus though. You will get another though. Every time i ride some douche bag always cuts me off or almost hits me. People will never learn

Glad you're o.k. and can seat here and tell us about it.....even though it's a bummer, the bike can be replaced :beerchug:

Dude---I sure glad you're able to post here---that's a good sign of being OK. Yea, you'll be sore tomorrow--but you lived to tell about it.

What's up with this driving while talking/texting on the phone? Almost every time I've almost been hit the driver's on the phone. Got a law against using the phone while driving here in New York. Doesn't seem to make any difference! :firing:

Back