WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!!! Hit head on tonight.....

Even better...all cagers should have to spend six months exclusively traveling around on a moped before they're allowed to get/renew a license.

Arizona seems especially treacherous to me with a combination of ten year license renewals and retirees on the road.
ten year? mine was a lifetime license in AZ and the retirees actually have better safety records than their younger counterparts.. (insurance industry tracks this closely)

sounds like you made out alright under the cirucmstances. bikes are replaceable and your not, it's good to hear your in one piece.

Do a little research and post this beeeAHch's name, address, phone number, email address.

Perhaps we could all give her some input for the betterment of mankind.

Im glad your doing well.

I had the same sort of accident on 9th December and i was doing 30 on a 600cc. I was a bit bruised on the day but for the next 3 days i couldnt get out of bed. My wife actually had to lift my legs into bed i was so sore LOL. I then started peeing blood four days after and went to casualty. I had a scan and it showed i had a ruptured kidney and they kept me in for a few days then sent me home. i have to go back 11th feb for another scan to see if it has healed up. I am going back to work on Monday for the first time and my back is still sore, so i hope it doesnt play up.

What im trying to say is make sure you get properly checked out. If you feel any pain then dont be afraid to get it looked at.

Im glad your ok, I hope you get your bike sorted and will be thinking of you.:thumbsup:

Just another reason ORANGE is the best color :poke:, how can u not see a bike with full time headlight....? I guess we'll all get runover with all the distractions with modern communications. Am I the only one that can wait half an hour to talk on the phone??? " what R u doin?.... bla bla... "Just runnin over my fellow man"....

For sure getting an 09 now.

Yeah it for sure could have been alot worse, so im thinkfull of that

This was my first busa(13k miles in 6 mos...lol) but my 5th bike ive been riding since i was 12. but this was my only mode of transportation at the present.....:thumbsup:
Are ya sure your ready for an 09? ya just crashed your 08.

glad you are here to post, bikes are replacable no matter what you did to it, it can be replaced :thumbsup:

Now not to sound goulish but as we all want to know that our gear is dependable in a crash, can ya post up some pix of the gear and tell us what type it is/was? :thumbsup:

Make her insurance pay. And make them pay GOOD! I am not saying sue or anything, but don't let them off easy, and don't sign **** for atleast 90 days. Make sure no injuries show up in a month or so.
By a new Busa, and buy the crashed one back from the insurance company and build a drag bike out of it!!
Glad to hear you are able to post up! Heal quick bro....riding season is almost here again (I mean real riding season).

Back