We Lost Phatroy on Tuesday

Sorry for the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family!

This was just posted in the news:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Vaca man identified in fatal motorcycle accident
Daily Republic staff | | November 14, 2007 11:08
VACAVILLE - Police identified Ray Harris, 42, as the man who died in a motorcycle crash on Alamo Drive Tuesday evening.

The crash occurred about 5:45 p.m. on Alamo Drive and Peabody Road at the driveway to Walgreens. Harris was riding on his motorcycle when a car leaving the Walgreens parking lot pulled in front of him.

The case is still under investigation. Any witness should call Officer Jeff Polder at 449-5282.

Motorcyclist killed
[/quote]

heart_broke.gif

It makes me want to ride around at 35 mph....so damn sad. Doyle

Another rider down, a member lost. You will be missed buddy.

Godbless.

My most heart felt condolences to Roy's family and close friends...
sad.gif

Ride with the wind, brother Roy..

RIP.jpg

Yeah though I ride through the Valley of Death I shall fear no evil,
For Thy Rod and Thy staff shall comfort me.
Surely goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall ride in the House of the Lord Forever.

Last rights of a motorcyclist.

R.I.P friend. I will say a prayer for you and your family on this weekends memorial ride.

This is the second motorcycle death that have touched my world today. It leaves me with the knowledge that life is too short, and too fragile. I will continue to ride because that is what I need. Be on the lookout for cars. They're not looking for you!

May you rest in peace brother and you memories live forever through family and friends. I didn't know you personally but sounds like you touched alot of lives through out yours. My prayers go out to your friends and family.

Back