We lost a rider

It's always so many deaths at the beginning of the riding season. Please everyone be careful. Expect the unexpected. RIP, Godspeed.

RIP rider...prayers sent for all friends and family

I read about this often of riders going down on a turn and losing their lives.....even the safest of riders going down on a curve and no way of figuring out how. Turns can be very unpredictable even for an experienced and safe rider for some reason. My sentiments and prayers to the family. This is always sad news. :please:

What happen, Who Knows ? I remember riding in some twisties in the Mountains DAY DREAMING, didn't down shift and wondered into the on coming lane. Thankfully, NO one was coming in the other lane. If they had, it could have been a WHAT HAPPEN ! He's been riding for years, no accidents, very safe and alway rides within his limits.

MORAL: BRAIN FADE CAN KILL YOU on a Bike :beerchug:

Can happen to anyone at any time. All we can do is wear appropriate gear, have the bike running top notch and set up safely (good brakes, tires, and suspension set up right, etc), and not try to ride over our heads.

Sometimes it's just your time to go as crappy as it is. We can't change things not in our control.

But yeah, way too many crashes at the beginning of riding season.

Be careful out there guys.

Back