Ways to Kill a Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to feed cats to my Boa.

Would get kittens from the little girls that give them away at grocery store parking lots, take them home and feed them to the snake.

If I had extra I would shoot them and put them in a freezer for later thawing and feeding during non-kitten seasons.

Kinda cool, they'd be in his habitat doing that ryhthmic....meow, meow, meow then...... Smash! gurgle, gurgle, smash, boom, bam and all would go quiet.

Hey, its cheaper than buying rabbits AND it rid'd the world of another cat!

Bad thing though, those little girls coated one in flea powder and made the snake sick as he**.
Da*n kids...
Just want to know if you're kidding or not?
I am serious as a train wreck sir!
A 10' red tailed boa can make quick work of cat.
Did keep them from urinating on my leather though
thumb_up.gif
Please tell me you didn't reply to any "FREE KITTENS TO A GOOD HOME" adds.
rock.gif

A 13' reticulated python makes short work of them as well!!
laugh.gif
Retics were always way to moody and aggressive for me...
Moody and aggressive? Yeah that would just about cover it. When they are in the mood to eat watch out.
wowold.gif
No doubt when that size snake grabs you KNOW you have been bitten.

I WAS lucky that I had a good supply of rabbits. A neighbor was raising rabbits at the time to supply the cruise ship industry and always had a ready supply.

there ***** snakes take a look in the pet thread to see what kind of snakes i keep now...

Albino monocle cobras, Gaboon vipers black mambas.. Constrictors Suck.
If you have Gaboon Vipers
please.gif
please oh please post pics! My opinion is that is one of the most beautiful creatures God put on this planet!

not so much offensive just a little inhumane. Are country is over populated with humans as well should we kill the homeless.
if you read the post about the HOMELESS and how they emptied a motorcyclist who died as a result of a bike accident in Dallas. H*ll YES, we should kill the homeless. did they do anything for you today?

not so much offensive just a little inhumane. Are country is over populated with humans as well should we kill the homeless.
if you read the post about the HOMELESS and how they emptied a motorcyclist who died as a result of a bike accident in Dallas. H*ll YES, we should kill the homeless. did they do anything for you today?
now THAT is inhuman. Bust the hands up of the ones who did it. Most homeless people are homeless people are just lazy drunks. I don't condon killing people for that. Do you?

Threads like this are awesome... Identifies all the scumbags and little mind types we have so the forum can readily tell who's who. Nothing like stepping up, putting a big "I'm an A55hole" stamp on your chest, Well done folks.

Scumbags, and fools who do not know how take care of a freaking animal and then post about it? Shame...

I'd be humiliated to post up my own incompetence in a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back