freakin' cats!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I'll try and get a pic to show you guys/gals this...

my neighbors cats have a path.. like a cow path/deer path.. whatever going thru my yard... no kidding.. it's about 6inches wide and all the grass is basically gone cuz they are always running thru my yard... (which I don't care about) but I can't stand the freakin' trail.

Does anybody have any idea what to do about it?

short of killing the cats of course.. which I could have figured out myself..; haha.

Pour thumbtacks on the path and watch them dance, ROFLMAO!
laugh.gif

Put catnip at the beginning of the trail, thumbtacks in the middle, a dog at the end and get a good bebe air rifle. Oh did I say that?
wink.gif

try tinfoil at the beginning... for some reason I heard they won't walk on tinfoil....

Lay down either fly traps or the sticky mouse traps. Dont use the sticky rat traps, they are too big.

Cats hate things being stuck to their paws.

Also soak it with water and keep it soaked for a awhile. cats usually hate water also, haven't seen to many of them wading through water..

And last but not least, Cayenne Pepper. Use it for keeping dogs from digging holes, gets in their nose and kind of makes them sneeze. I am figuring if cats walk on it and get it on their paws, when they go to clean themselves and taste it, they might not like it, then when ever they get close to the stuff they might stay far away from it.

Don't know if it will work on cat's, but I used a CO2 pellet pistol on pigeon's on my roof. Take out a few of their buddies and they will get the message and sit on someone els's roof.
laugh.gif

On a serious note...... you could try a pet repellent.

Most pet stores sell it in a powder form. It is used to keep dogs and cats out of flowers, etc.

It may take some work on your end keeping a fresh dose of powder on the area. Also, I have never tried the stuff. I just happened to see it on the shelf a few months ago getting my dog some supplies.

Jay

Jay -

Stop being serious, you are ruining my cats potential here muah ha ha..

ok, just kidding.. seriously.. no realy.. serious
smile.gif

all pretty good ideas... I can just see me going out and nailing a piece of aluminum foil thru the yard.. haha. 30 foot roll of aluminum foil stretched across the cornor of the yard... hahah. too funny... I think i'll try that first.

Back