Ways to Kill a Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to offer up my Griller, GD, but you've already solved the problem. Good on ya!
smile.gif

I'm a bit unclear on why some people are so offended by the feeding of a cat to a snake? Especially since there are so many cats (and dogs and other animals) which get abandoned all the time. They become feral and wild, not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that, either. It seems, though, that we could help reduce the population AND save some bux in the process.

I'm willing to understand, though, if someone who was horrified at this thread would like to explain why it's so offensive.

--Wag--

I was going to offer up my Griller, GD, but you've already solved the problem.  Good on ya!  
smile.gif

I'm a bit unclear on why some people are so offended by the feeding of a cat to a snake?  Especially since there are so many cats (and dogs and other animals) which get abandoned all the time.  They become feral and wild, not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that, either.  It seems, though, that we could help reduce the population AND save some bux in the process.  

I'm willing to understand, though, if someone who was horrified at this thread would like to explain why it's so offensive.  

--Wag--
laugh.gif
tree hugger, vegetarians. OO Boy I'm probably gonna get flamed for that
shutup.gif

not so much offensive just a little inhumane. Are country is over populated with humans as well should we kill the homeless.

no not at all inever feed any of my reptiles live prey they were raised on frozen thawed. 2nd Cats are diffrent then rodents. Cats never carried the plague to our country.

no not at all inever feed any of my reptiles live prey they were raised on frozen thawed. 2nd Cats are diffrent  then rodents. Cats never carried the plague to our country.
rats are smarter than cats though. I had pet rats growing up. Mine were also potty trained and knew their name and unlike cats...they would do tricks. But with all due respect..how is raising animals on a farm to be frozen and feed to a snake any dif.?

lets let this die lol. were both gonna rgue are points to know any can we aggree to diasaggree

no not at all inever feed any of my reptiles live prey they were raised on frozen thawed. 2nd Cats are diffrent then rodents. Cats never carried the plague to our country.
rats are smarter than cats though. I had pet rats growing up. Mine were also potty trained and knew their name and unlike cats...they would do tricks. But with all due respect..how is raising animals on a farm to be frozen and feed to a snake any dif.?
Either animal will respond to the right training. I don't know if cats or rats are more apt at learning but I do know rats are very intelligent, cats are too though, they're used in movies all the time.

not sure how I would react if a cat pee'd on my brand new $900 leathers..... I think I would be "pizzed" (pun intended) but pure anger comes to mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back